Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jasmine Smith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 13, 2022
Time of violation
2 am
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/p0VyExi

Jasmine Lacoste

i'm allergic to suckers
Player
Hi, I'm a new citizen in the city and on my first day I got invited to a family since one of the member is related to a friend of mine outside of the city. The second day I joined the city I met this person. He started acting really close to me and me, knowing nothing about the city and specially the role play, I took it as some help from a kind person. He started telling me that the best way to be safe in the city was being his girlfriend and marrying him. I accepted since he was being helpful with me and he was guiding me through the city. But everything turned out really bad. He got the boyfriend/husband role too serious and he started threating people (even from my own family) that wanted to be my friend. Not only his extreme jelousy, he has been controlling me where I am, with whom, etc all the time, wanting me to spend my entire time with him. This indeed got outside of the city where we were friends in the email (discord), email that he used to control me even more with questions like when am I joining the city, how much hours will it take me join it, etc.

One of the ways he tried to have full control of me was manipulating me to change my last name to his so people from the city would know that indeed I am his wife. This got really out of control and he even used his power in the government as a SSA to get me a job, which he lied first because I didn't have the right years to join and in second place about the amount of hours I had to stay all in order from me to be with him way more. Not only that he killed me and many people (even inside the greenzone) saying that is "for fun". He lied multiple times not only about my work but about the family, again just for the sake of controlling me.

Since the high members of my family made the choice of kicking him from it, I've been recieving multiple speeches of men and women claiming that I am not the first one and clearly I won't be the last. In fact 2 girls they have disappeared from the city and they have never comed back after being with him for a short time. What I'm looking for is being the last girl he harrass this way and the last time he makes a girl suffer like this.

johnnymyers

Player
Player
I was also a target of "him not letting her talk to anyone else". She would ask me to pick her up and he would follow us, at some point like where he crossed the line he wanted to kill me ingame. He would always act jealous and then after he said that Jasmine left the game and closed down her computer because she was so creeped out and pissed at Kaneki. Shortly after she left he was following me for 5-10 minutes asking me to stop my car and talk to him and so i did. After that he would come to me saying stuff like "Yeah bro, please don't disrespect me you just take Jasmine without my knowlegde, you are disrespecting me. We have our personal stuff you can't just do that, she's always with me". I just found it so disgusting that someone can act this way towards someone over a game, I've also heard from a friend that he's done this to two more girls and that one of them has already reported him for it.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
As the evidence is insufficient at the moment, I would like to request POVs of in situations where the suspect has harrassed you ICly/OOCly

You have 12 hours to respond​

Jasmine Lacoste

i'm allergic to suckers
Player
What I can provide you is with POV's where he has being really agressive towards people just because they were close to me and others where he has made some uncomfortable questions about my private life like this one
. or
. Way far from showing just some interest that last day that I decided not to be close to him he got upset and he called me many time plus a bunch of messages
As the evidence is insufficient at the moment, I would like to request POVs of in situations where the suspect has harrassed you ICly/OOCly

You have 12 hours to respond​

Jasmine Lacoste

i'm allergic to suckers
Player
What I can provide you is with POV's where he has being really agressive towards people just because they were close to me and others where he has made some uncomfortable questions about my private life like this one
. or
. Way far from showing just some interest that last day that I decided not to be close to him he got upset and he called me many time plus a bunch of messages
As my last POV (my friend's POV) I have these two videos of him having a conversation with a high commander of our family. This conversation was taken after I talked with my family about the situation thas was going on between us and this is all he has to say, not only about me but about the other member of our family: Johnny. In my opinion what I can hear in those videos is a guy desperate because I was acting extremely distant since the night before he chased Johnny and me (he even say it in the video, he wanted to kill him) and made me close my pc completely because of the level of stress that I had at that exact time.
. and
. Is important to watch the full videos since him by himself is admitting of threating Johnny with things such us putting him in the black list of every gang and everything I have accused him for like insane control over me or jelousy. Overall, taking this game and specially the role play too seriously.

Kaneki

Player
Player
WOW i didnt see all of this

okay first if you saying that am harassing you then who is the person who said lets get married
and why you accept to marry me from the first sec
and even after all of this you said that you take it as harassing and said that i didnt mean it like this for me its just a game and i dont like to have a girl having my last name and the people start telling me that your wife is hanging out a lot with someone else so in the
pov you can see that i didnt like what she is doing in the city and i was calling her not harassing but am calling her to tell her lets end this coz i dont like what she doing and if she like this guy she can just go and marry him
and the guy that i mean its the same person who is reporting me

johnnymyers so as rp my wife is hanging out with this person and the people start talking about her and i dont like this so i went to devorce her and kill him is that rp or not ?
and btw in real jasmine is having a bf and going to marry him soon so how you think that am going to harass her ?​

Kaneki

Player
Player
you can easy understand what i mean from what i said in the pov
harassing i mean that i still calling her or something like this
but i didnt care where she is or what she is doing or with who
coz idc
but in the first she was dating me and then we got married and after our wedding with 5 min she went with boy and my family said look he take your wife
so i think in RP you cant accept something like this and at least you will go to do anything
and in the end i said i donk like what she is doing and i will divorce her
coz i cant accept that my wife is doing this

Kaneki

Player
Player
so calling my gf in the city or my wife a lot its not harassing coz as i said my gf or my wife

Kaneki

Player
Player
so if she is saying that am harassing her send pov for me talking to you in anywhere or even about you after that i said am going to divorce her

Kaneki

Player
Player
and all this things that happened it was while we dating and married

its RP that my wife is not answering me and dating someone else and the people start speaking about her and am going to divorce her and killing the guy

Kaneki

Player
Player
Can I talk about that situation with any of the higher staff from the admins because I can't provide you POV's to the forum, only in DM

🅺🅰🅽🅴🅺🅸(金木健)#5239

Taki

Player
Player
I reckon y'all take this game to seriously and go socialize irl. Props to Eternal for reading all this. If I was admin and seen this situation I would've just keep going with my day and report on kids saying F words and N words since that's more important then someone being ICYly a creeper. Weird ass people man smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom