Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muhit Ayyas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 24, 2023
Time of violation
1:24
Proofs
https://streamable.com/kpzy7s

Hector Blake

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 320168 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
i have full hp i want to see how i died
thats a common bug, your client displays you're healed. Server Sided, you are not. Gavin is no shooter, you died to NPC. Is that AR skin not illegal as well? EDIT: Also this clip is 7 Seconds. Showing you at under half HP already. Care showing 1 Minute of POV or when you entered zone up to time of death?

Last edited:

mrf1re2g

Player
Player
That was a very lucky shot, I didn't activate bodycam because I didn't even think I would kill anyone, it was 7 v 1, and I'm pretty new so I haven't spent time in the arena. I will ensure that I have PoV running in the future. Apologies for the issue.

EDIT: Just wanna add, logically why would I use any assist in a 7v1 situation? That is an obvious bug that is out of my control.

EDIT2: Before the thread closes and I get banned for a bug, just wanna say this sucks. Right before Halloween, on my 48th login. Geez, why would I be stupid and sabotage that to fight 1 guy. Pretty insane logic.

Last edited:

Muhit Ayyas

Player
Player
tripsy why u talking man huh What do you say, let's discuss it with the person who will send the pov?

mrf1re2g

Player
Player
summy
Man, you are just being salty, you don't need a PoV, you got owned and you are mad about it. Not my problem that things bug out. You were 1v7 and you trying to post every single person that kills you in any event ever. Sad.

Muhit Ayyas

Player
Player
No, I use medkit there and you kill me with one hit, okay so far. But your friend makes it difficult

mrf1re2g

Player
Player
As stated from other comments, desync? lag? a bug?
Your first instinct is to report me on forums, you were clearly upset about it. How did you even know it was me? There is no info about who shot you. Regardless, you were outnumbered and you didn't show the gun fights you had prior to our interaction. And on top of it all, you can clearly see how it could bug out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom