Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Salam Snow
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Mar 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/B0HfQKC

Salam Snow

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor. I got banned for more than a year for stealing from ORG and I am actually doing this forum as a confession for what I did, and yes I did steal from the ORG and I confess the mistake I did and I hope from this forum I get unban because I really regret the things I have done and it's been more than a year so I took the punishment and I get the lesson and I know it should be permanent but if you unban me you won't lose anything because I will make sure to follow the rules as much as possible this time, and I hope that you will be able to check my logs from time to time to show you that I am following the rules. And I would be grateful if my account get wipe or any other thing as a punishment because all I want is to get unban and enjoy being in the city once again, and I am sorry for what I did again. Thank you.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
this account will nto be unbanned ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom