Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ariyan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: Gmt 6+
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: wompy199
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Hulkk
7. Your ID: 27172

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2a) Firstly, I always desired to lead SAHP, within my exp through the State org, while being NG leader, also LSPD leader for a whole term completing with attending 100% Scripted events including fixed and flexible events with least warns compared to other orgs, serving as Deputy Governor has allowed me to become a perfect candidate for this role. Furthermore, I see San Andreas Highway Patrol as an organization that mainly looks after its Juro and ensures its citizens' safety within the Blaine Country. I have great plans and ideas to lead this org and use its potential to the fullest to make this org on top. I will be eager to bring new things to this org which may drastically improve its performance at the same time Rp, I'll dedicated to making the plans stronger and creating a great environment and new opportunities for new employees which may give SAHP an attractive and great org to join for new citizens who are willing to serve.

2b) I have seen a lot of problems in SAHP, I believe every problem comes with a solution, and if we can find out what's the problem we already solved half of it! the most common in SAHP is inactivity, I've seen organizations being active for the very first few days then it eventually drops a lot, and most of the leaders were not able to hold the consistency of the activity. Being an LSPD leader which is mostly similar to SAHP in terms of legal org, I can proudly say that we had consistency in activity from the first day to the very last day we attended everything with an average number of 13-19 units per event mostly scripted events, also holding activity not only in day/midday but also at night with least Sr 5.5's and no 5.10s and 5.11s has given me the confidence to run SAHP not like LSPD but even better with a better team and plans, I will also be eager to host a weekly meeting with his and employees to keep the track of problems and things.

2c) I think the state section has been weak for the last few days where gangs were seen overpowering them in situations and events and also overpowering Blaine County, in these situation presence of a good and active sheriff is important who can bring activity and professionalism, so I think I can make this change like I did before, and can set SAHP to its Height, I will also make sure that we always fulfill our responsibilities like having units for licenses and doing gp thrice a week etc, I will also make sure that curators are good with all the decision that we take to run SAHP, I will try to make sure that we stay like family always and have a good bond within the employees of the org, I think most of the recent leaders are ignoring towing and patrolling in Blaine Country that's why people are being reckless with laws while driving, I think I can fix it as a leader by taking strict actions like we will make sure each of us will follow our Jurisdiction and won't breach it, I will also make sure to avoid the issue that people sitting in HQ while there is no situations but will send them for patrolling the sectors and for towing which can improve the Blaine County status. Lastly, I think I can make a great leadership in this position while making sure we always fulfill our duty at the same time we have a great bond and environment and also new opportunities and at last improve RP.
I would also want some changes in SAHP and its structure:-
Departments:-

Human Resources:- HR is the backbone of an organization, What they contribute is what an organization needs, so this will be one of my most important departments, Their work is to hire new people, train them, and make them an officer who is ready to serve for Blaine county. They will also focus on open recruitment in different time zones so we don't lack in any time zones onward, They will also make sure all officers are qualified enough for what they have, and they will make sure we have units for all time zones also will work as an IA.

San Andreas Highway Patrol and towing service:- Their work is simple, patrol the sectors under SAHP jurisdiction, Tow the illegally park vehicles and make the state of San Andreas Blaine County clean with no illegal parking, make the citizens of Blaine County feel safe.

Special Weapons and Tactics:- They are the tactics department of SAHP, Their work is to respond to any state emergency especially which is stated in SAHP's jurisdiction, and coordinate with other organizations to win it, They will work closely with other organizations in any event with comms to make the best out of it, they will also conduct regular training so our officers are well trained for any situation that comes.

Public Relations:- PR will work for SAHP and help conduct various IC events for citizens, Open rec in different time zones with HR, Advertisement of the better side of SAHP so it can look attractive to citizens and interesting to join.

My COC
30. Sheriff.
29. Under-Sheriff.
28. Assistant Sherriff.
27. Chief of Staff
26. Chief of Division
25. Deputy Chief of Division
24. Major.
23. Commander.
22. Lieutenant.
21. Executive Sergeant.
20. Sergeant.
19. Master Corporal 3.
18. Master Corporal 2.
17. Master Corporal 1.
16. Senior Corporal 3.
15. Senior Corporal 2.
14. Senior Corporal 1.
13. Corporal 3.
12. Corporal 2.
11. Corporal 1.
10. Master State Trooper 3.
9. Master State Trooper 2.
8. Master State Trooper 1.
7. Senior State Trooper 3.
6. Senior State Trooper 2.
5. Senior State Trooper 1.
4. State Trooper 2
3. State Trooper 1
2. Loa

1. Suspended
My LEO Experience:

EN1:
LSPD Special Task Force Unit/Senior Task Force x3
NG Colonel and Head of RR
SAHP:- Chief of IA, Deputy Chief of IA, US Marshal
GOV:- Deputy Director of USSS.

EN 3:
FIB:- COS, Operation Manager.
LSPD:- Chief of Police and Deputy Chief of Police.
SAHP:- Assistant Chief.
GOV:- Deputy Governor.
NG:- General

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Relationship with other organizations and bond with the employees:- I think without a good relationship nothing can last long or do something great, to run an org to its fullest potential and to do something great we need teamwork, so for that I will focus on a great relationship with all the state orgs round there, and work closely with them avoiding any conflicts which can drain our performance, working together will allow us to improve more rp between all the orgs and will make things more exciting and more positive, also I believe a good bond with own employees is needed for success in any field so for that we will always treat them like a family and will improve from all the mistakes we do and have a great time together in this org, which can also improve RP in the org and make it more exciting to work.

Bonus and Promotion system:- To make a consistency of activity we need to do more Promotion ceremonies and need a good bonus system that can make the officers work more and more for the things they want which can drastically improve roleplay, I will be eager to increase the bonus to the fullest in places like towing, patrolling and ofc scripted events which can also motivate them to work.

Communication:- It is one of the most important phrases to improve RP, It's a key to success in this field, so to implement it, I will work closely with other orgs in situations and events improving comms on department chats, Radio of org, etc which can give us more chance to win in situations or events where we tend to lose mostly, I will make sure we communicate as much as possible in situations which will also drastically improve rp

Recruitment Drives:- We will focus on doing recruitment drives in different timezones of the city so we can have units from different timezones and not lack in any timezone.

Roleplay Commands:- I will try to improve more and more on RP commands and use them frequently in situations to improve rp.
Thanks for reading.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for SAHP interview!

The interview will take place on Monday, 30/10/2023 at 20:30 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Ace Galante or John Spectre on Discord. Failure to do so before the interview will result in rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom