Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interesting LifeInvader Newsletter Compilation - Multi author

Rich Yasser

Ex-LI Leader - Ex-Vagos Leader - Ex-Bunta Leader.
Player
Good afternoon dear residents of Los Santos, you are listening to the radio station LifeInvader.

“Never back down, never fear anyone for the best opponents will help you to play your best.” Congratulations to Ruby Specter and their superb FIB squad!

Thank you for listening to the radio station LifeInvader. Have a good day and stay safe.

FIB-RUBY.png

Rich Yasser

Player
Good afternoon dear residents of Los Santos, you are listening to the radio station LifeInvader.

"Capitol's got Critters!" Has the Government fallen victim to a Halloween prank from tricksters? Read below about our new six-legged friends!

Thank you for listening to the radio station LifeInvader. Have a good day and stay safe.
INFESTATION.png

Rich Yasser

Player
Good evening dear residents of Los Santos, you are listening to the radio station LifeInvader.

Looking to boost your income with ease? Your opportunity has arrived!
Sign a contract with the Reaper!!
Join the highest-paying office in the city, Reapers Office "237529" Start your financial journey now
For more information, Contact us at one080 via email or phone 81-11-811
Explore our regular giveaways, available daily, weekly, and monthly, to supercharge your earnings.
Achieve your dreams and amass wealth effortlessly with our exclusive benefits.

Reapers_Office.gif

Rich Yasser

Player
Good evening dear residents of Los Santos, you are listening to the radio station LifeInvader.

Today is the birthday of a very important name for the Sarsilmaz family and us we thank you for always being with us and we hope that this brotherhood of ours will continue forever Happy birthday precious person Ali Sarsilmaz
By Your Brothers Kaan Sarsilmaz, Hasan Sarsilmaz, Enzo Schumacher, Mami Sarsılmaz & Batuhan Sarsılmaz

sarsa.png

Rich Yasser

Player

"Today we explored the notion of Instant Karma, Here are some insights from the residents of the city" See more about it in our latest report by Duma Poesdoos

Rich Yasser

Player

Citizens of Los Santos, This Is Your DJ Anto DeBonanza!
Today is the Birthday of the most Important person in my Life, Lai DeBonanza.
Celebrating the day your Amazing Soul blessed the earth and my heart with your presence. Soul Mates.
I wish you a Life of Happiness, Joy, your Dreams to fulfill and Endless Love which I will make sure of as my Heart belongs to you.
You truly deserve the best in Life, Enjoy the Night and Celebrations! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I Love You, Piccolina Mia.
EVERYONE IS INVITED! Join us to Celebrate Lai DeBonanza Birthday! Invite all your Friends! LETS HAVE FUN!!!
The Birthday Party will Be Hosted at our Richman Mansion, House №49 on your GPS at 21:00 City Time.

I Love You, My One and Only.
By Your Love, Anto DeBonanza. ❤️

BIRTHDAY_LAI_DEBONANZA_BY_ANTO_DEBONANZA_NOV_2023.gif

Rich Yasser

Player

We hope you know how much you are loved today and every day
We are forever grateful and wish you all of the blessings a life can bring!
Happy birthday to the most amazing person we know Lai DeBonanza!
May your birthday be filled with joy, love, and laughter,
And may your heart be overflowing with happiness throughout the coming year
From your dearest brothers, Devo Reapers and Khaled Reapers.

THE_GIF.gif

Rich Yasser

Player

It's time to start planning your gift giving for this holiday season and we've got plenty of ideas for you to choose from!

Need_a_gift_for_the_holidays.gif

Rich Yasser

Player
Good morning dear residents of Los Santos, you are listening to the radio station LifeInvader.

Hello Citizens of San Andreas!
Today We are announcing the launch of Maze Law Inc. A private law firm for all Citizens and State Organizations within the city of San Andreas.
We have a dedicated team of highly experience lawyers spanning multiple years of law experience. Our Mission is to help you with any legal assistance, Protect your rights and get you the justice you deserve!
Our Availability of Lawyers covers all hours throughout the day. And we will always be available for you to reach out with any legal assistance if required.
Email Maze Redz at maze91

We_are_not_a_get_out_of_jail_free_card_but_we_can_definatly_increase_your_chance_of_staying_out_of_jail_3.png

Rich Yasser

Player
Good afternoon, dear residents of Los Santos, you are listening to the radio station LifeInvader.

If you have some hidden talent, today is your day to show it off 🎤
You all are invited to LifeInvader Office for registration of the talent show!
Registration for the talent show will be from 19:00 to 19:45 📣
The talent show will start at 20:00. Prize pool is a whopping $1.000.000 💵

1st place takes home $500.000
2nd place takes home $300.000
3rd place takes home $200.000

Thank you for listening to radio station LifeInvader. Have a good day and stay safe.

tale.png

Rich Yasser

Player

The stars have aligned, whether they be good or bad and we've got the cosmic knowledge to tell you what they mean! Read your horoscope below!

Thank you for listening to radio station LifeInvader. Have a good day and stay safe.

Horoscopes.png

Rich Yasser

Player
Good evening, dear residents of Los Santos, you are listening to the radio station LifeInvader.

I met many new people while serving in NG! And everyone is like family to me, especially I am grateful to have:
Amin , Nagh , Byron , Pinut , Sheebu , Ken , Mike, Savannah , Haitham and Zhubin.

And those who are here for me at any situation:
Kelvin - My stupid brother love u a lot.
Samantha - My wife always Beside me.
Jonathan - My step-brother who always helps me a lot.
Vanya - My oldest friend in city and my greatest support.
Spike - My best homie.
Saint - A good friend and our leader.
Lola - My sister who is always here at any cost and situation.
Love you all, Neel Xavier!

NG_CNN.png

Rich Yasser

Player
Good evening, dear residents of Los Santos, you are listening to the radio station LifeInvader.

Are you tired of grinding so hard ? With no deserved outcome.
Well you can Rev up your success this halloween!!
Join the Halloween Feast at Fuad Yerazech"Office 177804",
Where by compliting JUST SIX easy task there an exciting surprises await!!
For more information, Contact us at yerazech via email or phone 35-35-651
Achieve your dreams and masive wealth effortlessly with our exclusive benefits.

Thank you for listening to the radio station LifeInvader. Have a good day and stay safe. ASAP
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Rich Yasser

Player
Good morning, dear residents of Los Santos, you are listening to the radio station LifeInvader.

"In today's broadcast, we delved deeper into the lives of our local heroes, gaining a better understanding of their invaluable contributions to our fine city." See more about it in our latest report by Duma Poesdoos

Rich Yasser

Player

A new crime unravels and only the best investigators can solve this mystery!

!

Rich Yasser

Player

Dress to Impress Fashion Show at 20:00 in the Mall! 👗

Unveil Your Unique Style & Inspiring Story!
Join us at the Mall this evening for an unforgettable Fashion Show, where you're not just showcasing your best outfit but also sharing thjoe captivating story that makes it special! 💞

Prizes 😏 😎
1st Place: $500.000
2nd Place: $300.000
3rd Place: $200.000

Venue: Los Santos Mall
Date: 15.11.2023
Time: 20:00

fashion.gif

Rich Yasser

Player

Ever wondered exactly what our Government has been doing the last 6 weeks? Take a look! -Filmed/Directed by Nor Dinero

Rich Yasser

Player

Citizens of Los Santos! This is Your DJ Anto DeBonanza.
Problem: No House? Need a place to Park your Car and use it all Day? Or just need a Parking?
Reaction: What can I do?
Most parkings are unsafe, badly located and too expensive!
Solution: DeBonanza Parking 8. Business GPS №58. (8/18) On the MAP!
Rent UNLIMITED Parking Spaces, for ONLY $1.000 a Day!
Best, Safest and Cheapest Parking in Los Santos! Right in the CENTER of The City!
The Grand Opening Inauguration Party for the DeBonanza Parking 8 Underground will take place Friday!
Friday 17th November at 21:00 Will mark the Beginning of a New Era of Entertainment and Socializing.
Bringing More Innovation and New Content!
Los Santos will NEVER, EEEEVER be the Same, AGAIN!
More info soon... at the next CNN!

DeBonanza_Parking_8_Basic_DEFINITIVO_2.gif

Rich Yasser

Player

An inside story as to how LSPD are fighting the gangs and fighting the criminals of Los Santos!

LIFEINVADER_1.png

Rich Yasser

Player

Dear Citizens of Los Santos! This is Your DJ Anto DeBonanza with a Special City Announcement.
The Grand Opening Inauguration Party for the DeBonanza Parking 8 Underground will take place Tonight!
Friday 17th November at 21:00 Will mark the Beginning of a New Era of Entertainment and Socializing.
CAR MEET and PARTY! You can take an Extra Car out of the Parking.
I'm sure you have cars that you love in your garage collecting dust without insurance, well, Its time that you show them off to people!
Location: DeBonanza Parking 8, GPS №58, (8/18 On MAP!) Save it!
The Party Starts at 21:00! Bring all your friends and family/organizations members!
This won't be a normal party, the location, the vibes, will be totally different!
Can't wait to see all of you there!
Bringing More Innovation, Life and New Content! Los Santos will NEVER, EEEEVER be the Same, AGAIN!

76811c20ce0b2314.gif

Top Bottom