Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Toxicity | Bloods Street Gang | For Senior Crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlice
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Leader
bismillah al rahman al rahim.
Opps! Let me start by saying that this is not only my opinion about this gang its also the state orgininastion's opinion and im here to represent the state org's that have asked me to do this forum.

Evidance:

POV - Toxic 1
Note: Look how many times they just used the word "Mother fucker" look once i try to speak they just keep shouting and not let me even talk.

POV2 - Toxic 2
Look here even once im dead they just keeping using same word and insulting me and punshing me.

POV3 - Toxic 3
As you can see here, once of agents is dead and they just keep insulting here and being toxic.

POV4 - Toxic 4
Here also using the same word's and being rude and toxic even once i comply with them they have to use that word and just keep toxic, they are provoking me to say something really bad .

POV5 - Toxic 5
Look here you can littarly see his between all marabunta member's and his just there to provoke the player 2101.

POV6 - Fear-RP
Okey here is something diffren't maybe not related for org but this person is one of the person's who is taking care of the org so his related to this case, as also he is not just fearing for his life he don't care of he is gonna ruin RP for other's he care's about him just shooting all over the place thinking its a dethmatch server and not a RP one.

POV7 - XXXX
Okey here im about to mention the club chat toxicity were once they win a store robbery or anything they just keep "trash talking" in club chat and saying "ezz clapped leos" ect i dont think any admin can refuse that this happens.

POV8 - Toxic 6
Here we go i will provide this as last one with no comment cuz u can see everything in pov.

Summary:
So I want to say that this org since they got a leader they have only been spreading toxicity and provoking player's and nothing more then that they haven't brough any Role-play to the server, as they have only been being toxic and meta gaming all the time if you pov request their high command you will see that they only meta game togather with Royal Family, i dont have a issue with their family i have with problem with them just meta gaming and not getting punished for it as i've reported serveral times them for meta gaming and everyone knows it and even the admin knows it but they cannot proof that cuz of it not being a event.

Not only that but i can proof that haven't brough any Role-play to the server, one of the proofs is them doing just store robbery but just camping the same store/gun store and just farming money or them doing only siuastion in ghetto to also farm money from the org, they take hostage and just do it in ghetto nothing more then that and ask for money from LEO's and once we ask from them to negotiatie about money they just start shouting and insulting the player that is negotiating with them.

We want action's to be taken against the org as they have today even made a lot of rule-break's in server.

Beg for mercy

Player
Player
JAI SREE RAM
1.In pov1 as we clearly said that only 3 people for nego but many LEOS got forward so its clearly your fault
2.In pov2 we are doing gangster rp ..we aint no kids to call you sir or madam..and secondly we are not public servants to speak politely and you engaged in our store robbery and attempted shooting us and aiming us to be nice with you ! , how come its relevant to Rp then?
As you said we are killing and threatening you so that you wont come to store so that we can successfully do our robbery.
Coming to provoking you started trash talking as a PUBLIC SERVANT LIke :
1. 471 here yourself stated that you will trashtalk and even spitted on dead body which led to your ban.
2.NLR here at time stamp 9:42 your guy clearly stated "who ever got bad dream come back to store"
3. "MOTHERFUCKER" is a slang according to EN3 rules.

3.No rulebreak in that , as you got smoked hard , your EGO got hurt and secondly I dont think its your POV.
please refer to forum rules before complaining.

4. In pov 4 How can you expect a gangster to be polite with you :ROFLMAO: , when you tried to arrest our member?
As a part of most litigious organization according to EN3 that is FIB , You may have developed better qualities to handle pressure , but you are crying in forum "TOXICITY BLOODS". Either your are unfit to org or made your way via hotel recruitment.

5.Wdym your all marabunta ? If marabunta is in situation why did you put TOXICITY BLOODS?
And secondly POV not yours so
REJECTED.

6. in pov 6
in a circle event where is fear rp when Demands were already given ?
its your problem that you patched him middle of gun fight and left him without dragging and I wonder whats gods were doing when they patching him in 10-10.
And secondly how do your people know that its karthik as someone calling him by his name? isnt it ID targetting?

7. As we dont break any club rules its fine and many got the regarding punishments instantly. we are gang we celebrating in club chat whats the issue?
8.In pov 8 How can you expect a soft treatment when you entered ghetto that too to arrest someone?
You dont think of our when you arrest and give 250k fine ? when you are harsh with us ..obviously we will be harsh with you.
And secondly thats not your Pov so
REJECTED.
And finally why are you crying about hitting same store and camping on roofs?

In irl would you ask the gangsters to stop camping and beg to hit other store ?? if so how is this server comes under ROLEPLAY?
If you didnt show mercy when you arrest so why would I ? (remember my name)
If you cant roleplay FIB ..get off the position some other would roleplay you.

As shabah said I also want some senior curator to deal with this .
As you are talking about TOXICITY here are some of your biography results in EN2:
-> "TOXICITY" <-
THANK YOU.

Last edited:

Maxx Mandem

Player
Player
For the 2. Point, we had another store rob from other gang, but we could not go there since you were returning to the circle after being shot. We even took the roof two times from you guys, but you kept NLRto the end...

Cool Breeze

Player
Player
I really don't know what Legal org expects from the gang, Gang members don't use 10-4, 10-2 for communication
this is RP and this is what a Gang is supposed to be that's how you differentiate between a gang and a legal org
and if one or 2 person is toxic then report them don't target the whole gang because we all know how toxic Leos are but those are one or two not whole It's the same in the gang or you say other org
and what happens when you guys insult dead gang members at that time it's fair ??
if Leos does anything it's fine and if the gang does the same it's toxicity in your eyes.

MATLA X MKHADA

Player
Player
Opps! Let me start by saying that this is not only my opinion about this gang its also the state orgininastion's opinion and im here to represent the state org's that have asked me to do this forum.

Evidance:

POV - Toxic 1
Note: Look how many times they just used the word "Mother fucker" look once i try to speak they just keep shouting and not let me even talk.

POV2 - Toxic 2
Look here even once im dead they just keeping using same word and insulting me and punshing me.

POV3 - Toxic 3
As you can see here, once of agents is dead and they just keep insulting here and being toxic.

POV4 - Toxic 4
Here also using the same word's and being rude and toxic even once i comply with them they have to use that word and just keep toxic, they are provoking me to say something really bad .

POV5 - Toxic 5
Look here you can littarly see his between all marabunta member's and his just there to provoke the player 2101.

POV6 - Fear-RP
Okey here is something diffren't maybe not related for org but this person is one of the person's who is taking care of the org so his related to this case, as also he is not just fearing for his life he don't care of he is gonna ruin RP for other's he care's about him just shooting all over the place thinking its a dethmatch server and not a RP one.

POV7 - XXXX
Okey here im about to mention the club chat toxicity were once they win a store robbery or anything they just keep "trash talking" in club chat and saying "ezz clapped leos" ect i dont think any admin can refuse that this happens.

POV8 - Toxic 6
Here we go i will provide this as last one with no comment cuz u can see everything in pov.

Summary:
So I want to say that this org since they got a leader they have only been spreading toxicity and provoking player's and nothing more then that they haven't brough any Role-play to the server, as they have only been being toxic and meta gaming all the time if you pov request their high command you will see that they only meta game togather with Royal Family, i dont have a issue with their family i have with problem with them just meta gaming and not getting punished for it as i've reported serveral times them for meta gaming and everyone knows it and even the admin knows it but they cannot proof that cuz of it not being a event.

Not only that but i can proof that haven't brough any Role-play to the server, one of the proofs is them doing just store robbery but just camping the same store/gun store and just farming money or them doing only siuastion in ghetto to also farm money from the org, they take hostage and just do it in ghetto nothing more then that and ask for money from LEO's and once we ask from them to negotiatie about money they just start shouting and insulting the player that is negotiating with them.

We want action's to be taken against the org as they have today even made a lot of rule-break's in server.
Bro when someone Ask to get 3-2-4 ppl with you for Negotiation . That don t mine this demandes and liké u so smart and WE are dumb . If you are asked for a designated number for negotiation, this is a condition for the other party to accept to negotiate with you. You can request a specific number to negotiate, and this is for your safety or the safety of the other party. Please next time don t leave thé RP and start being toxique.u just everytime when someone Ask u to bring with u 3-4 ppl u think that IS demandes . So bro possible when u are so many to négo. Gonna bé not safe for auther side . Just i wanna Ask why everytime u do Same thing ? Everyone doing rule break only u . U not doing ? This IS part from rp to Care and bé safe in life . So if u think that when gangs Ask u to bring 3-4 ppl this IS demandes. So also Can gang considéré that when u Ask them to bring hostige IS demandes.

syam

Player
Player

Evidance:

POV - Toxic 1

POV2 - Toxic 2

POV3 - Toxic 3

POV4 - Toxic 4

POV5 - Toxic 5

POV6 - Fear-RP

POV7 - XXXX

POV8 - Toxic 6

Summary:

1) pov1 was edited(which play backs the same situation)
2) pov 4 and 5 are out dated( if any one rule breaks you must make a fourm within 48hrs, which you doesn't know)
3) pov 6 and 8 are not belongs to you and why would you posting pov of anothers pov without intimating any thing in this forum

Ayden Cortez

I couldn't find the reason why I should be fine
Server Administrator
Locked for curator of Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom