Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Rule of State 1.8 | The Government of Los Santos

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mikee Ross
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2023
Time of violation
18:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FaD-tOfzD8

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
The last thing I wanted to do was come to forums for a situation that could've been handled IC, but unfortunately you will see in this video that the only 2 judges of the state and Attorney General have all denied me the re-issue of my lawyers license, due to the believe that they are able to dictate what happened before they entered office with my registry as a Private Attorney without evidence of ANY LAWYER REGISTRY (Logs don't constitute as the official lawyer registry) therefore they will not re-issue nor have a up-to-date registry of any lawyer.

These people believe that they have the right to dictate weather a situation that was led by a completely different DOJ then the one that is in office, weather or not someone wasn't updated to the Lawyer Registry, which is not stated as longs but a list that the prior Attorney General held updated regularly. Nor did they ask for the Lawyer Registry, nor did the AG message the prior AG which is also a crime that can not be tried ICly due to all of DOJ Judges stating the same thing and agreeing.

4.2.1 Negligence by a Civil Servant. [★★★★ Class-4 Felony][60-months; $40,000][Dismissal] Definition: Willful negligence in the performance of official duties, which entailed or has the potential of serious consequences and / or significant damage to the state or a state organisation. This charge does not apply to any routine
administrative errors or any errors caused by a lack of training for the duties expected

I will say it again, this matter is not possible ICly by any law as even the route of Immunity board which is the last action it isn't possible to prosecute all of DOJ it only allows for AG / Governor

Before reading the legislation thouruly I played with the idea of court trial or court proceedings until i realized that i was talking to both judges who as i was wrong and an AG who said i was wrong which = all the dictators of trials and decisions neglecting that that is not what the law means.

A New DOJ is dictating on a situation that happened with a Prior DOJ which I had followed all procedures and had a different registry then this government

This supports my points above. There are no grounds as the AG Nezar wolfy doesnt have an updated lawyer registry therefore she can not dictate the legality as the
4.2 Re-Issue or Renewal of a Lawyer’s Licence.
4.2 Re-Issue or Renewal of a Lawyer’s Licence. 4.2.1 A Lawyer may apply to the Attorney General or a Judge in order to renew their Lawyers Licence. a) So long as the Lawyer is on the Registry of Licensed Lawyers, a renewal shall be granted regardless of when the Lawyers Licence expired. b) No rewrite of the Bar Examination or other such requirements may be imposed for a re-issue or renewal of a Lawyer’s Licence unless there are lawful and reasonable grounds to do so.
a renewal shall be granted regardless of when the Lawyers Licence expired...
in conclusion no matter what legislation they pull out of their butt, they are dictating something that the prior AG (Attorney General) had dictated and never questioned been questioned because I my lawyers license was updated.

Note again: This can't be continued IC as ALL JUDGES and THE AG HAS COME TO THE SAME CONSENSUS THERE FOR THERE CANT BE A TRIAL OR ANY OTHER IC ACTIONS.

Luna Pluxury : Denied my issuing
Frank Bellic: Denied my issuing (While recognizing myself as a PA before this Government was created.)
Nezar Wolfy: Denied my issuing and dictated the situation off of the Prior DOJ (Department of Justice)

Logs do not constitute as a Registry as a registry is defined as:

All in all as a new government arises it is my duty to report to the AG to re-new my registry for the new and acting AG as I did not preform my official duties at any time during or at any time when government was let off freeze

therefore not allowing me to be placed on the new Lawyer Registry that Nezar wolfy must create when becoming AG

Weather or not I want to ICly go to court is irrelavent as all deciders of the RP went against the Rules of the State.

im genuinely sorry, you can do what u want with gov, but don't fuck with my shit this is quite literally the only thing i do in the city and its being stripped for no lawful reason stopping me of all the RP that I do in the city as a Lawyer.

Seth Wolf

Seth Wolf | Never Dies
Player
I personally have his back I have seen how people with no experience seem to get places and take over work of others Mikee has worked for this org for a long time and nezar is now messing up poppys my and Mikees work

Ben Beam

Player
Player
I personally have his back I have seen how people with no experience seem to get places and take over work of others Mikee has worked for this org for a long time and nezar is now messing up poppys my and Mikees work
Hell even mine too I’ve worked for GOV since Mikee was Governor and have been there most of my time in city

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
I will now be providing bodycam footage of Frank Bellic our Current Judge of the State regonizing me as a Private Attorney allowing me to bail out the individual posted on my log prior to the government disband
https://youtu.be/WeeukJCUzGU

Last edited:

Mac Blade

Player
Player
I believe that all previous lawyers under the previous government should be able to continue to hold their license under the new government party furthermore it is to my knowledge that the new government party and it's doj system is currently broken due to the fact they have kicked out the most finest lawyers that this city has ever seen in saying this I do believe that the previous lawyers should be able to continue to hold their lawyer licence well working either in government or as a private lawyer therefore insane is all previous lawyers not only have my support to continue studying law but also to continue being a lawyer in this fine city of else

Skibidi Toilet

Player
Player
Mike ross, ppl will be surprised to know that the time u spent typing this complaint is actually more than the time you spent on duty in one term lol
Funny how when some ppl lose they get salty and come here to type nonsense.
Go get a life and actually come on duty more than 2 days per term so ppl will actually consider you for a position in the future
You all are exposed, just names doing nothing but anti afk in the back seat of the cars.

Last edited:

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
On the Grounds of a Change in Licence. A Lawyer Licence is issued according to the type of Lawyers License. If the Lawyer changes the Type of Lawyers Licence without notifying the Department of Justice (DOJ) according to the required procedure, their Lawyer’s Licence shall be confiscated by a Law Enforcement Officer or otherwise rendered invalid.
Current The Department of Justice was notified in a timely matter to re-new my License and decided not to due to something that was on the prior AG's lawyers record. DOES NOT APPLY

The Attorney General (AG) duties are to keep an up-to-date record of Lawyer registration, to ensure that all Lawyers are accounted for.

So Nezar comes in as AG its my job before conducting any lawful duties to update her for her Lawyer Registry - which i clearly did stating that im a PA and that I worked I was a prior PA during Mac Blu's interum showing that Nezar Wolfy is neglecting my license due to a past DOJ
(P.S) no official duties were done until talking with the DOJ

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
Statement from the Former AG Nik Payne.
The Current AG joined Government and was issued a renewal of their Lawyers License (on 20th of October). They then left Government with 24-48 hours with the expressed intent to become a Private Lawyer and requested their License to be changed to that type. Unless the AG can provide Evidence as to their Request for their Lawyers License being changed to a State Lawyer then they are in violation of the Lawyers Code and should be Blacklisted from holding a Lawyers License for 28-days according to the Law

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
Statement from the Former AG Nik Payne.
The Current AG joined Government and was issued a renewal of their Lawyers License (on 20th of October). They then left Government with 24-48 hours with the expressed intent to become a Private Lawyer and requested their License to be changed to that type. Unless the AG can provide Evidence as to their Request for their Lawyers License being changed to a State Lawyer then they are in violation of the Lawyers Code and should be Blacklisted from holding a Lawyers License for 28-days according to the Law
maybe the govenor can provide the proof as to his registration as to the law as if there are no judges or lawyers the govenor will make up to 1 ag and 1 judge in the DOJ

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
My commentary on this is clear and is only done due to the violations of the Lawyers Code and the Oath of Office that I asked the DOJ swear to uphold while I was AG:

The Laws for the Lawyers Code and the Renewal of a Lawyers License were expressly written to prevent unlawful blocking of a qualified lawyer from working in the city (This happened before when the Governor tried to prevent Tobi Porter and myself from renewing our Lawyers Licenses. I still maintain that it is corruption to do so). It was also done to ensure that Lawyers did not Org Hop without changing their License beforehand to keep Lawyer numbers at Organizations stable and the DOJ informed of where the Lawyers were working.

Lawyer Code 4.2.2 Authorized Officials from Government (GOV) and/or the Department of Justice (DOJ) officials who can issue a renewal of a Lawyer’s License may not refuse to renew a Lawyers License unless:
a) There are Grounds for Revocation or Invalidation of the Lawyer’s License.
b) The Lawyer’s License has already been invalidated on those Grounds.
c) The Lawyer’s Name cannot be found on the Registry of Licensed Lawyers.
d) The Lawyer’s License Number cannot be found on the Registry of Licensed Lawyers.

On a very significant note:
The Attorney General themselves has a Private Lawyers License and not a State Lawyers License unless there is evidence to prove that they made the official request to change their Lawyers License Type back to being a State Lawyer. These are the same laws they are trying to use to stop people from renewing or changing their license and they themselves are violating.

The Current AG joined Government and was issued a renewal of their Lawyers License (on 20th of October) as their License Number was clearly on the Registry Document.
They then left Government with 24-48 hours with the expressed intent to become a Private Lawyer and requested their License to be changed to that type.
Unless the AG can provide Evidence as to their Request for their Lawyers License being changed back to a State Lawyer then they are in violation of the Lawyers Code and since they are using a Invalid Lawyers License Type they should be Blacklisted from holding a Lawyers License for 28-days according to the Law and cannot be the AG by the Laws of the State (the AG MUST hold a VALID Lawyers License).

On a final note, the Current AG and no-one in the Department of Justice has requested access to the Official Registry of Licensed Lawyers. This Registry goes back to the start of the City (including the very first DOJ with myself, Ansenn Pickens, Cally Runner, Eddie Prada and Caine Alexander) and is locked down since Kazuto's Term due to a Corrupt Judge causing damage to the Registry and issuing unverified and fake Licenses.

Rika Orimotto

Player
Player
You are not an OG, Yes this is what happens when Jhony Vercetti doesnt get Governor but Justice Leauge Does, Dear admins Please punish goverment this is ridicolous
Ah shush Liam go get a life n get bullied by Indians IRL
oh my bad you are still potrying as 'Matured' in a rp game and still sucking Jhony's pp for dep governor...

I have better idea liam. Why don't you go to Anastasia and cry about banning forum account where one of the higher administration who is apperently Indian told you to wait and let me remind 'you are Racist and Hate Indians'
Despite knowing that you are a narc racist fat retard, he banned forum. Wanna know why ? because he ain't racist like you.

Rika Orimotto

Player
Player
My commentary on this is clear and is only done due to the violations of the Lawyers Code and the Oath of Office that I asked the DOJ swear to uphold while I was AG:

The Laws for the Lawyers Code and the Renewal of a Lawyers License were expressly written to prevent unlawful blocking of a qualified lawyer from working in the city (This happened before when the Governor tried to prevent Tobi Porter and myself from renewing our Lawyers Licenses. I still maintain that it is corruption to do so). It was also done to ensure that Lawyers did not Org Hop without changing their License beforehand to keep Lawyer numbers at Organizations stable and the DOJ informed of where the Lawyers were working.

Lawyer Code 4.2.2 Authorized Officials from Government (GOV) and/or the Department of Justice (DOJ) officials who can issue a renewal of a Lawyer’s License may not refuse to renew a Lawyers License unless:
a) There are Grounds for Revocation or Invalidation of the Lawyer’s License.
b) The Lawyer’s License has already been invalidated on those Grounds.
c) The Lawyer’s Name cannot be found on the Registry of Licensed Lawyers.
d) The Lawyer’s License Number cannot be found on the Registry of Licensed Lawyers.

On a very significant note:
The Attorney General themselves has a Private Lawyers License and not a State Lawyers License unless there is evidence to prove that they made the official request to change their Lawyers License Type back to being a State Lawyer. These are the same laws they are trying to use to stop people from renewing or changing their license and they themselves are violating.

The Current AG joined Government and was issued a renewal of their Lawyers License (on 20th of October) as their License Number was clearly on the Registry Document.
They then left Government with 24-48 hours with the expressed intent to become a Private Lawyer and requested their License to be changed to that type.
Unless the AG can provide Evidence as to their Request for their Lawyers License being changed back to a State Lawyer then they are in violation of the Lawyers Code and since they are using a Invalid Lawyers License Type they should be Blacklisted from holding a Lawyers License for 28-days according to the Law and cannot be the AG by the Laws of the State (the AG MUST hold a VALID Lawyers License).

On a final note, the Current AG and no-one in the Department of Justice has requested access to the Official Registry of Licensed Lawyers. This Registry goes back to the start of the City (including the very first DOJ with myself, Ansenn Pickens, Cally Runner, Eddie Prada and Caine Alexander) and is locked down since Kazuto's Term due to a Corrupt Judge causing damage to the Registry and issuing unverified and fake Licenses.
Yeah yeah yeah. Grass is not growing near you area these days. So obviously you can't touch it...

What happened poppy? seems you can't handle the fact of Someone else being at your position enforcing laws which apperently you created and now you are in totally opposite shoes.

Wake up to reality

You were the reason a lot players left states back in day bcuz of your BS laws..

Oh yeah I can't seem to remember who was part of judges during Kazutos term and oh shit it was you...

I also remember famous USAG arrest incident since I saw whole arrest with my own eyes when chris was arresting that day.

My asshairs are more legal than laws you created...

Get a life.. No one fucking cares about your petty laws in RP game...

Rika Orimotto

Player
Player
Like your were deputy in NG term and knew nothing about NG...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom