Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Rule of State 1.8 | The Government of Los Santos

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mikee Ross
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2023
Time of violation
18:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FaD-tOfzD8

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Requesting Thread Owner ID :13284 to Please Provide POV, where the Governor or the Deputy Governor's refused to either take up your issue that you were facing with the AG and the Judge's or denied to renewal / Re-issue of your License.

Ben Beam

Player
Player

Requesting Thread Owner ID :13284 to Please Provide POV, where the Governor or the Deputy Governor's refused to either take up your issue or denied to renewal of your License
Nik the Governor or deputy can not change the lawyers license type this can only be done by if I’m not mistaken the AG or a state judge

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player

Requesting Thread Owner ID :13284 to Please Provide POV, where the Governor or the Deputy Governor's refused to either take up your issue that you were facing with the AG and the Judge's or denied to renewal / Re-issue of your License.
c) In exceptional situations, the Lawyer may apply to the Governor for a renewal if there is no Attorney General and/or Judge appointed within the State or there is otherwise no other authorised official to renew the Lawyers License.

unfortunately Nik it is not the Job of the Governor or Deputy Govener to to break procedure to re-new a lawyers license (even if it was the case check chat changes becuase the conversation in public chat was deleted figure), here ill site it for u

3.13.1 Posing as a Civil Servant
[★★★ Class-3 Felony][45-months; $30,000] Definition: Unauthorised appropriation of the powers and authority of a civil servant, or any attempt to do so, by a citizen. Outwardly wearing items normally restricted to organisational workers such as a medical mask or presenting as a lawyer without a valid lawyers licence will carry this charge as will pretending or otherwise impersonation of non-existent positions in government or the civil service.

At no point is it lawful for the Govenor or Deputy to reinstate a Lawyer their license unless there is no AG or Judge appointed within the state or there is otherwise no other authorised official to renew the Lawyers License (All 2 Judges and AG had clear oppertunity nik).

requesting that would be against legislation and be considered Rule of state for the Govenor or deputy govenor to re-issue it

weather or not i was denied doesnt matter its the duties of the DOJ not the Governor to re-issue a license unless you want me to break another law

request that maybe xavier looks at this as he reviews the legislation that poppy and myself created

You can clearly see nik that The Department of Justice which is a seperate branch to the government is governed by the AG and judges it is not the job of the govenor to act as a lawyer when he is not and neither the Govenor or Deputy Govenor have that ability to anyone besides what was stated above. That is how the procedures work that is how the law works...

The govener doesn't dictate the state of DOJ when they are denying a right, he doesnt have the power to overturn nor is it his duties to tell the AG or judges when they can't do something and even if that was the case none of the Deputies nor govenors i beileve have taken the bar to be able to rightfully give the right knowledge

But Like i said the Govenor deleted our massage in Public chat which i know you can scroll through the history and see which is a big concern considering i beileve the public chat is ic? so hes deleteing an ic situation too?

Last edited:

Rishav Raj

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
No where in the bodycam you provided I can see anyone denying to renew,
They were just trying to make sure there’s is not any mistake.
And it was just one hr we were out of the freeze and we were still busy in organising things so that we can function properly
You could have waited for nezar to come back in city to continue the conversation but instead you have used his game crash as your advantage

Your intensions are very clear from your messages in club chats and gov mails and any intension to harm the org should be considered as sabotaging.

And I don’t remember having any conversation with you in public chat curators can check audit logs, and now you are clearly deceiving admins

Last edited:

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon Reviewing the evidence I have decided to DENY this report.

From the POV Provided

- Neither the AG or the Judge have Denied/Refused for renewal/re-issue of your Lawyer License

- If, the AG or the Judge were not helpful, or if they were failing in their duties/responsibilities. The Issue could have been taken up with the Governor or the Deputy Governor's, which the Thread owner clearly did not.

Note :
Even, though the Governor or the Deputy Governor cannot issue or renew lawyer's license according to the IC Laws, There are ways
( Both IC and OOC ) that the Leader of the Organization can take action against the Personnel under question , if they are under performing or not performing their duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom