Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Lamar Mafia

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

YvNgDracco

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Lamar
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Central Daylight Time
4. Average online per day
9 hours
5. Your Discord
yvngdracco
6. Your Nickname
Lamar Mafia
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1. Having participated in every legal organization, I thought I would be a perfect fit.
2. Aside from the FIB, I have held the position of High Command in all legal organizations.
3. I am aware of all the organization and server rules, and I believe the time has come for me to lead SAHP to the next level.
4.A: Demonstrated Leadership Experience. Because I've led the SAHP for a long time in the past, I aim to be the leader of this organization. During my time as a leader, I have gained a thorough awareness of the various, ever-changing difficulties that an organization may encounter. I've had the chance to create and put into practice successful staff management, dispute resolution, event coordination, and other techniques in my previous leadership responsibilities. With your past experience, you stand out as a strong contender for the job.
B: Information and Role-Playing Experience. My desire to lead this group and my deep understanding of roleplaying in general as well as the server guidelines are the reasons behind my dedication to it. I've devoted numerous hours to becoming proficient in the realm of roleplaying games.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. My proposal to enhance the roleplay would involve refining our event management and overall workflow, implementing strategic decision-making, and creating an enjoyable work environment.

2. As a seasoned roleplayer, I've observed a drop in the usage of /me, /do, and /try over time. I am steadfastly attempting to persuade others to roleplay by just roleplaying close to them and giving them instructions on what to do. I'll make a concerted effort to keep pushing roleplay via /me and /do, rewarding those who succeed in doing so.

3. And, I think the foundation of a successful company is a competent HR/Recruitment Team. I am confident in my skills and background that I can bring the HRT/Recruitment department up to a very strong level, where it will be able to hire and train the best candidates we can find. It will be through these carefully chosen Troopers and their rigorous but in-depth training that we will find exceptional officers who will be valuable to the department.

4.And last, we can make it appear much nicer and cleaner. I would also like to make the convoys and events more realistic because I think they are just untidy.

Ali Anonymous

Anonymous Family
Player
I have known Lamar Mafia for a very long time and they always help me out when I need it. They have always been there for me. Lamar has some unique sets of talents and one of them is leadership, he can take the role of a leader really well and does an amazing job at it. Don't miss your change to choose him as Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol because he is one of the most professional officers I know and will get the job done. I really recommend him as leader!!!

Gregory House.

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not social.
Blocked
Rejected

Due to use of Chat GPT we will not be taking your application foward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom