Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Tarun
2. Your age (OOC): 20
3. Time zone + Country: GMT +5:30 , India
4. Daily time played on the server (8:00 AM - 00:00 PM :) Breaks In-between
5. Average online per week: 49-50 Hours (7 Hours per day)
6. Your Discord ID: toxicsigma.
7. Your Nickname (IC): Kelvin Storm
8. Your ID: 71030
9. Your In-Game Level: 52
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): State
11: Languages Spoken: English, Hindi

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Hello Administrator, I have been into this project for the last 3 years. I started my Journey from EMS to other organizations Like SAHP, FIB, LSPD,GOV. Currently, I have Gained Enough experience to Handle things at another level where they can be Utilized by helping other Players who need assistance/Help. And I am ready to move to the next step by becoming an Admin.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
Apologies I don't remember my Crime Organisation Ranks and Gov as well. But will provide with State.

EMS- Joined As:- Trainee Last Rank:-Air Rescue Division, Doctor (Non-HC)
SAHP- Joined As:- Recuit Last Rank:- Chief of Staff (HC)
FIB- Joined As:- Jr Agent Last Rank:- Supervisor of IA, HR (HC)
LSPD- Joined As:- Special Task Force Last Rank: Chief of Staff (HC)
NG- Joined As: 2nd Lt Last Rank/Currently: Lt General (HC)

3. What are your strengths?

1) Calm
:- From starting while handling/Dealing with any situation. I am Calm which helps me in Understanding the situation Properly. Secondly, it helps in good Decision making
2) Server Rules:- I am familiar with all the server rules which is a Positive Point, While Dealing in a Situation.
3) Patience:- I have a Good Amount of Patience, important for Decision Making.
4) Understanding/Communication:- I am good at Communicating with other Players which makes me Understand the situation Pretty well, Rather than being unable to Communicate with them and not Understanding.
5)Personal Use:- I have seen people Dming Admins for checking their Forum Reports where they Expect that they will not be Punished for the RuleBreak they Did or So ( Completely Against them)
6)Fair Judgment:- I don't support any kind of Favoritism, If any of my Fam members, Friend, or Any person whom I know is doing any kind of Rule Break, Will punish Him.

4. What are your weaknesses?

1) Favoritism:-
In RP Life, I have gone through many situations where I am issuing an IC punishment to a Person which applies to all the People in Org but other HCs are asking me to Change the Punishment or revoke it as they are Friends.

2)Emotions/Anger:- I am the kind of person who can report my own Administrator to the Senior Administrator for Any Favoritism or unfair Judgment. I consider it my Weakness.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can bring all the things that I mentioned above in Strengths,
1) Communications.
2)Understanding
3)Fair Judgment

1)I have worked in all organizations at the HC level. Where I learned how to deal with situations Calmly which made me much more eligible for becoming an Admin. As It will help me with many things. Example:-
1. a) Making Good Communication with other Admins and Senior Adminstator.

2) I have Friendly Behavior, which will be helpful in situations, Then also Friends who do Rulebreaks will be Punished.

3) I am Good at Decision making and Helping others. I can be useful to the Administrator team:-
3. a) I am available Mostly of the time. 00:00 - 2:00 AM And in Day from 9:00 AM till 13:00 PM, 16:00 PM - 22:00 PM
3. b) As a Part of HR in all ORG, I am good at paperwork.

Lastly, My knowledge of Rules and my HC experience is a Big Advantage for me and for the Admin Team

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Currently, I own a family business, But yes I am ready to Return it to my Fam

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, Currently there are no IRL Issues or situations that can prevent me from being Active. In the Future, if I get any will let you know at the Earliest

Thanks for Reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom