Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ralphyy Stark
Administrators nickname
Arda Tateman
Date
Oct 28, 2023
Time
08:51
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/516989/ https://youtu.be/-nSKhxzUx_U?si=yhTdtQ1kGTbBQZ5O

Russell13

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admin,

I know the Admins are just doing their jobs but in that situation, as you can see in this situation I was in middle of the processing of 10-15 and then suddenly the pedstrian randomly started shooting for no reason here and i was already on my way to the parking spot as im processing him and icly I need to be concern for the safety of the 10-15. And then when im in the parking spot the bullet first started hitting at me when im already in the parking place , for the safety of the 10-15 I uncuffed him and took out my gun out to defend my life and Started engaging and as you can see my partner was already putted uncounsious by the bandits and within a sec we both were uncounsious, and you can see I wasnt taking any advantages of being in the parking spot, I was already on my way there without thinking of anything else than RP, I was Roleplaying the whole time and then This guy came and Shooted us like they into a Deathmatch or smth. I understand why Mr Arda Tateman Considered me as doing GZ 1.3. but as you can see in this situation that I wasnt taking any advantages and didnt had any intention to get away from Roleplay or anything , but instead I was RPing the whole time. I would really appreacite it if Its Possible for you to reconsider your decision.

Regards,
Ralphyy Stark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom