Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Gaitonde

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL | Jonathan ( Jojo ) Nair

2. Your age | 19

3. Time zone | GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day | Between 5 and 6 hours per day, depending on IRL work schedule

5. Your Discord | .jokero45

6. Your Nickname | Albert Mancini

7. Your ID | 302176

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1.Leader of ...... San Andreas Highway Patrol
hEuhRNF.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 San-Andreas Highway Patrol forms up the core pillar of the LEO organization , creating a front faced experience for the citizens of San-Andreas, mainly for those who are new to the city. I want to create an welcoming and open environment with strives to help any citizen while exploring , creates a safer city free of illegal parked cars by towing , freeing highway of reckless drivers and delivering a visible police presence with marked patrol cars in the county. I believe to create a police presence where citizens feel they can ask the questions which would benefit whole county. It also would create more opportunity for a deeper roleplay, as civilian service calls can lead to interesting interactions. I believe that by encouraging these interactions, SAHP can reclaim the highway of San-Andreas. I would accomplish this by making Highway Patrol my primary department and resource , with trooper's clearly understanding the main duty of the SAHP is staffing the highway's. Trooper's that would qualify in the department would be able to join secondary bureau's.

Core Division:
Highway Patrol
Every trooper from top to bottom would be a key member of Highway Patrol team. While priority will be given to ensuring Speed Traps is taking place , excess units will join in for their highway patrol duties. Staffing the highway with SAHP effectively would be my number one goal for the SAHP. When Troopers are active in cars , conducting patrols , response time to calls is drastically reduced. Rapid response time to calls would make an noticeable impact on overall crime rates.

Secondary Divisions:
A)
Human Resource & Training
The Human Resource & Training will be in charge of recruiting, retention and training of all trooper's in the SAHP. This will be accomplished through a series of videos as well as testing applications to determine practical knowledge. I will utilize three levels of certifications for trooper's in the SAHP. This will determine general, supervisory, and command level branches of knowledge. The goal behind this is to accommodate a wider range of incoming skill sets, and ensure those that are in charge have a broad understanding of what is necessary to lead at the event, take charge at crime scenes, and to guide the org to overall success.

B)Office of Internal Affairs
Internal Affairs is the team in charge of auditing logs, ensuring officers are up to date on and compliant with licenses, and conducting internal investigations for misconduct. Internal Affairs will take a active lead in the department with mandatory bodycam and Activity check, conducted at specific interval.

C) Special Response Team ( SRT )
This division focuses on handling high-stress scenarios involving assaults and enforcement activities. They have powerful weapons and strategies to deal with these situations. Additionally, they offer a team that may concentrate on training, preparing them to better manage a range of calls and circumstances.. I plan to have SRT units focus their efforts on being a rapid reactionary force. Their goal is ensuring no officer is left waiting for backup. They will also focus heavily on leading/guiding events and special patrol assignments.

D) Investigation & Intelligence Bureau
The IIB will work heavily with both FIB and LSPD in the pursuit and apprehension of criminal elements in the city. They will be authorized for both undercover and uniformed patrol tasks. I want there to be a combined effort to track the leading criminal elements of the city. I will reach out to FIB to discus this plan. I believe adding extra units create a better safety net, while also creating more realistic scenarios. LEO organizations routinely combine their resources for task force elements. I want to bring that here. The IIB will also be in charge of gathering evidence at events.

E) Public Relations
This bureau handles community outreach and maintains positive relations between the police department and the public. They also manage media relations and public communication.

2.2 One of the significant challenges organizations often encounter is receiving warnings, typically stemming from poor decisions made at the leadership level. My primary goal is to lead an organization that operates with transparency and efficiency, avoiding any activities that might lead to warnings. My strong commitment and proactive involvement allow me to participate in a wide range of events and ensure that the command team I assemble can work cohesively even in my absence. I intend to establish a command team capable of providing continuous coverage for all hours, and they will bear the responsibility of ensuring accountability for the actions of our officers. I have an proven track record and am ready to lead an successful term. I hate favoritism and expect those around me to prove themselves with actions rather than words.

2.3.As a leader, I'm committed to modern ideas, teamwork, and community trust. In my previous roles, I revitalized divisions, like CRM (NG), Investigation Bureau and IA (LSPD), with innovative changes and unwavering dedication. I see the SAHP as the ultimate organization for diverse role-playing experiences, and I'm eager to make the most of every opportunity it offers.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- My biggest change would be to make a single primary division. I believe focusing efforts on both patrolling and insurance/license would create more activity in the county. It will also help clear up the congestion and keep the city safer , especially from often reckless drivers the city streets experience. I would create an effective bonus program that will encourage positive activities withing divisions as you should be rewarded for doing your duties.

- We should encourage the SAHP to participate in more joint organization activities. Collaborating with other city organizations enhances roleplay, improves our ability to handle large operations, fosters a sense of teamwork beyond uniforms, and promotes joint training for the benefit of the entire city and its citizens.

- I believe we should establish a clear learning path for those aiming for long-term law enforcement careers, spanning from Cadet to Assistant Sheriff. This way, trooper's can experience continuous growth and understand the areas they need to enhance. By investing in our officers, we can expect great results.

- We'll update how we track performance by having Assistant &Division Chief's submit weekly progress reports. We'll reward proactive reporting. This system boosts transparency, aligns with our goals, and gives us real-time insights into how things are going.

- In my term i would be bringing systematic uniforms and dedicated from bottom to top ranking.

Raj Tanwar

Player
Player
Well deserved person, He is really trying hard to be the leader, He will prove himself right, If he gets selected as Leader of SAHP

Well Deserved+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good Luck Albert for the leadership, Finally good days of SAHP after Steve Dash successful term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom