Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimin Lennox

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL – Julien
2. Your age – 25 Years Old
3. Time zone – EST (Eastern Standard Time)
4. Average online per day – Between 10 to 20 normally.
5. Your Discord – jiminhill
6. Your Nickname – Jimin Hill
7. Your ID – 154491

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau)

MuIoJEA.gif

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I first started my journey as the Deputy Governor of San Andreas, in which case, I not only worked alongside the Federal Investigation Bureau, but I also was able to work with them. Then I became the Governor which gave me more power and advantage to work hand in hand with the leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau as well as their Deputy Leaders. Hank Volkov’s 2nd time being Director all the way to Omer Hill, I was a part of Government where I saw first hand how hardworking and dedicated FIB agents were and I only endeavoured that I’d be good enough to be a part of them and I was. I was Secret Agent in Omer Hill’s term, which might not be considered a High Command position but is still a rank in which you demonstrate your skills to work towards joining the team. Omer Hill’s term taught me that, even someone, with less LEO experience BUT good leadership knowledge, can learn from their mentors and that is what Omer Hill taught me. That is one of the main reasons why I’d like to be the Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau, so people can know that if your heart is in it, you can do it.

1. During Hawk’s term, about 2 months ago, I was given the opportunity to either be 00 Agent or Chief of Staff. However, speaking with honesty, I hadn’t been an FIB Agent for a long time so I knew that if I decided to take upon responsibility as Chief Of Staff, I’d either do something that I wasn’t supposed to or I’d get Hawk in trouble so I decided against it. The reason why is because I knew with more experience, I’d be the better Chief of Staff Hawk would want, in which case, the second reason why I’d like to be the Leader of FIB is so I can only try to teach those who want to be a part of FIB that it’s / never / about the ranks, it’s about the will and pleasure you get working within an organisation that’s about communication and adoration. You need to / want / it BAD enough that you’re willing to do anything for it. That’s why I’d like to also be the Leader.

1. During Ruby Specter’s term, I have had three different positions. That is after I had finished my two successful terms as Governor. I had been offered 00 Agent, Head of Department of Undercover and (currently) Assistant Director. It wasn’t handed down to me because me and Ruby were friends. It was handed down to me because I did the work and I demonstrated abilities that I had learned being within this organisation and many others. I want to be the Leader of FIB to teach and show people that Favouritism isn’t an actual thing. An organisation is filled with different types of people who have different needs. To meet their needs, sacrifices and compromises have to be made, otherwise, you are only looking after yourself. During Ruby’s term, I was still new to these folks who had been there for 3 weeks before I joined them, yet they took me in and made me feel like home. I want FIB to feel like a home to those who are supporting me as they made it feel like it to me.

1. Omer Hill, Hawk Hill and now Ruby Specter have always taught me to reach for the sky and to never give up on trying to go for what my heart desires. I want to be the Leader of FIB so I can tell my people and teach them that, just because they reach a certain point or destination that it is not the end. Pursuit in life never stops when you reach the level you want to reach but to always push yourself to bettering, learning and compromising yourself in order to make everything work. I had good mentors that have given me everything I have wanted. Starting with trust, responsibility and the ability to let me lead situations and as the leader of FIB, I’d like to pass the opportunity to let others be in my shoes as I delegate my work down to them to show them that, it’s not easy but it’s also not impossible.

PP1RBt8.jpg

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

In order for the organisation to work (RolePlay Wise) there needs to be good, competent and understanding High Command in places for different departments. Who will not only tell their side of the story but also listen to suggestions to make sure that everybody is heard and the choice / decision is made with every idea presented to them. You cannot have a functioning organisation if the High Command who are supposed to make the organisation work aren’t even on duty.

Raids + Undercover:

Hawk Hill was able to finish his raid season within the first 25 days of his term. It is only my dream to be able to do what he did. But, it’s not a piece of cake to get evidence from gang members, especially when it means our own agents are putting their life on the line. Therefore, I will be putting together a team who will do their own share of work, without feeling the need to be doing someone else's job. One will be reviewing evidence, another will be calculating bonus and someone else will be focusing on creating such documents needed for raids to happen. I will put someone in charge of the Department who will appreciate suggestions and not get mad at it.

Activities + Duties (Throughout the Day)

This term, we have had issues with some time throughout the day where FIB hasn’t been on top. I will be bringing experienced, original and calculated people back within FIB who aren’t toxic and know what they are doing in positions. These said people will be able to divide the work between them, such as taking care of morning shifts, evening shifts and night shifts. Especially being from a time where I am able to dedicate 10 to 20 hours a day making sure we are the most active organisation within the city. I endeavour to bring back the number FIB once used to have during Omer and Hawk Hill’s terms.

Departments :

Having different departments within the organisation makes sure we have a structure to follow. Which means, changing / removing a department to replace it with another without announcing it first makes it hard on those a part of said department to get used to the changes. Therefore, if changes are to be made, they will be announced 48 hours in advance, which will give the Head of said department enough time to go ahead and figure out what changes to bring and what additions to make to the new department so upon it being up and running, it’s doing so ever so smoothly.

Roles :

Everybody needs to abide by their roles. One cannot overtake someone else’s roles just because they feel like it. Everybody has their tasks and objectives and they are always different tasks and objectives so nobody feels left out. As such, High Commands, each week, will be handing out special tasks to departments to fulfil over the week. The department that finishes the most tasks in the week will be crowned department of the week and win various different prizes for their effort and hard work.

Abiding by the Law :

The Federal Investigation Bureau is the most serious and important organisation after the Government within this city. Which means, in order to join it, knowledge of the laws and how everything works needs to be impeccable. In which case, every week or so, various agents from the organisation will be chosen to give out a quiz about any of the State Laws. That is to make sure that laws are being followed and abided by so Federal Investigation Agents aren’t making small and common mistakes they shouldn’t even be making in the first place. It’s all about how you present yourself. Just because you are FIB Agents, does not mean you are above the law, it needs to be followed.

Practice and Accuracy :

FIB doesn’t have a place for those who are scared to get in a gunfight. The Federal Investigation Bureau opens doors to anybody but not to people who are willing to let their fellow colleagues die and not do a single thing, which is why to improve Roleplay within the organisation, I will be getting training drills and / what if / scenarios to test my agents strength and tactics to either improve them or change them for various different situations because the same tactics will not work for “ALL” situations. FIB along with other organisations will host drills to work on bettering communication and the use of department calls to get the message through clearer.

Departments:

Human Resources: The primary objective of Human Resources (HR) is to effectively manage an organization's human capital to achieve its strategic goals. HR departments are responsible for tasks such as talent acquisition, employee development, and maintaining positive employee relations. They also ensure legal compliance and work to create a conducive and engaging work environment to enhance the overall success of the organization.

Undercover: The primary objective of an undercover operation is to gather information, conduct surveillance, or investigate individuals or groups involved in illegal or suspicious activities without revealing the true identity of the law enforcement or intelligence officer involved. Undercover operations are typically conducted to collect evidence, prevent criminal acts, or dismantle criminal organizations by infiltrating their ranks covertly. The specific objectives can vary widely based on the nature of the operation, but the overarching goal is to maintain secrecy while obtaining critical information or evidence to support law enforcement or national security efforts.

Spec Ops: Special Operations, or Spec Ops, primarily focuses on executing specialized and covert military missions that go beyond conventional operations. These missions encompass a range of objectives, including counterterrorism, unconventional warfare, direct action, and intelligence gathering, often in challenging and hostile environments. Special Operations units are highly trained to carry out these tasks with precision and discretion.

ACU: The primary objective of the (Anti-Corruption Unit) within the Federal Investigation Bureau is to investigate and address corruption at the federal level in the city of San Andreas. This specialized unit focuses on identifying and prosecuting individuals and organizations engaged in public corruption, bribery, embezzlement, and various forms of financial crimes that may impact the integrity of government institutions and federal programs. The key goal is to maintain the rule of law, preserve the public's trust in government, and ensure the ethical conduct of public officials and those interacting with federal agencies. It will be like Government do state inspection but the difference is, these will be done secretly without any knowledge whatsoever and will only be known by trusted members that the Director himself chooses.

Ranking System

30. Director
29. Deputy Director
28. Assistant Director
27. Head of Department
26. Deputy Head of Department
25. 00 Agent
24. Federal Attorney
23. Supervisor
22. Secret Agent
21. Black Ops 3
20. Black Ops 2
19. Black Ops 1
18. Elite SSA 3
17. Elite SSA 2
16. Elite SSA 1
15. Elite Agent 3
14. Elite Agent 2
13. Elite Agent 1
12. Senior Special Agent 3
11. Senior Special Agent 2
10. Senior Special Agent 1
9. Special Agent 3
8. Special Agent 2
7. Special Agent 1
6. Field Agent 3
5. Field Agent 2
4. Field Agent 1
3. Junior Agent
2. Agent in Training
1. Suspended
Kind Regards,
Jimin Hill.

KRM7W4t.png

Jessica Selfyy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL – Julien
2. Your age – 25 Years Old
3. Time zone – EST (Eastern Standard Time)
4. Average online per day – Between 10 to 20 normally.
5. Your Discord – jiminhill
6. Your Nickname – Jimin Hill
7. Your ID – 154491

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau)

MuIoJEA.gif

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I first started my journey as the Deputy Governor of San Andreas, in which case, I not only worked alongside the Federal Investigation Bureau, but I also was able to work with them. Then I became the Governor which gave me more power and advantage to work hand in hand with the leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau as well as their Deputy Leaders. Hank Volkov’s 2nd time being Director all the way to Omer Hill, I was a part of Government where I saw first hand how hardworking and dedicated FIB agents were and I only endeavoured that I’d be good enough to be a part of them and I was. I was Secret Agent in Omer Hill’s term, which might not be considered a High Command position but is still a rank in which you demonstrate your skills to work towards joining the team. Omer Hill’s term taught me that, even someone, with less LEO experience BUT good leadership knowledge, can learn from their mentors and that is what Omer Hill taught me. That is one of the main reasons why I’d like to be the Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau, so people can know that if your heart is in it, you can do it.

1. During Hawk’s term, about 2 months ago, I was given the opportunity to either be 00 Agent or Chief of Staff. However, speaking with honesty, I hadn’t been an FIB Agent for a long time so I knew that if I decided to take upon responsibility as Chief Of Staff, I’d either do something that I wasn’t supposed to or I’d get Hawk in trouble so I decided against it. The reason why is because I knew with more experience, I’d be the better Chief of Staff Hawk would want, in which case, the second reason why I’d like to be the Leader of FIB is so I can only try to teach those who want to be a part of FIB that it’s / never / about the ranks, it’s about the will and pleasure you get working within an organisation that’s about communication and adoration. You need to / want / it BAD enough that you’re willing to do anything for it. That’s why I’d like to also be the Leader.

1. During Ruby Specter’s term, I have had three different positions. That is after I had finished my two successful terms as Governor. I had been offered 00 Agent, Head of Department of Undercover and (currently) Assistant Director. It wasn’t handed down to me because me and Ruby were friends. It was handed down to me because I did the work and I demonstrated abilities that I had learned being within this organisation and many others. I want to be the Leader of FIB to teach and show people that Favouritism isn’t an actual thing. An organisation is filled with different types of people who have different needs. To meet their needs, sacrifices and compromises have to be made, otherwise, you are only looking after yourself. During Ruby’s term, I was still new to these folks who had been there for 3 weeks before I joined them, yet they took me in and made me feel like home. I want FIB to feel like a home to those who are supporting me as they made it feel like it to me.

1. Omer Hill, Hawk Hill and now Ruby Specter have always taught me to reach for the sky and to never give up on trying to go for what my heart desires. I want to be the Leader of FIB so I can tell my people and teach them that, just because they reach a certain point or destination that it is not the end. Pursuit in life never stops when you reach the level you want to reach but to always push yourself to bettering, learning and compromising yourself in order to make everything work. I had good mentors that have given me everything I have wanted. Starting with trust, responsibility and the ability to let me lead situations and as the leader of FIB, I’d like to pass the opportunity to let others be in my shoes as I delegate my work down to them to show them that, it’s not easy but it’s also not impossible.

PP1RBt8.jpg

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

In order for the organisation to work (RolePlay Wise) there needs to be good, competent and understanding High Command in places for different departments. Who will not only tell their side of the story but also listen to suggestions to make sure that everybody is heard and the choice / decision is made with every idea presented to them. You cannot have a functioning organisation if the High Command who are supposed to make the organisation work aren’t even on duty.

Raids + Undercover:

Hawk Hill was able to finish his raid season within the first 25 days of his term. It is only my dream to be able to do what he did. But, it’s not a piece of cake to get evidence from gang members, especially when it means our own agents are putting their life on the line. Therefore, I will be putting together a team who will do their own share of work, without feeling the need to be doing someone else's job. One will be reviewing evidence, another will be calculating bonus and someone else will be focusing on creating such documents needed for raids to happen. I will put someone in charge of the Department who will appreciate suggestions and not get mad at it.

Activities + Duties (Throughout the Day)

This term, we have had issues with some time throughout the day where FIB hasn’t been on top. I will be bringing experienced, original and calculated people back within FIB who aren’t toxic and know what they are doing in positions. These said people will be able to divide the work between them, such as taking care of morning shifts, evening shifts and night shifts. Especially being from a time where I am able to dedicate 10 to 20 hours a day making sure we are the most active organisation within the city. I endeavour to bring back the number FIB once used to have during Omer and Hawk Hill’s terms.

Departments :

Having different departments within the organisation makes sure we have a structure to follow. Which means, changing / removing a department to replace it with another without announcing it first makes it hard on those a part of said department to get used to the changes. Therefore, if changes are to be made, they will be announced 48 hours in advance, which will give the Head of said department enough time to go ahead and figure out what changes to bring and what additions to make to the new department so upon it being up and running, it’s doing so ever so smoothly.

Roles :

Everybody needs to abide by their roles. One cannot overtake someone else’s roles just because they feel like it. Everybody has their tasks and objectives and they are always different tasks and objectives so nobody feels left out. As such, High Commands, each week, will be handing out special tasks to departments to fulfil over the week. The department that finishes the most tasks in the week will be crowned department of the week and win various different prizes for their effort and hard work.

Abiding by the Law :

The Federal Investigation Bureau is the most serious and important organisation after the Government within this city. Which means, in order to join it, knowledge of the laws and how everything works needs to be impeccable. In which case, every week or so, various agents from the organisation will be chosen to give out a quiz about any of the State Laws. That is to make sure that laws are being followed and abided by so Federal Investigation Agents aren’t making small and common mistakes they shouldn’t even be making in the first place. It’s all about how you present yourself. Just because you are FIB Agents, does not mean you are above the law, it needs to be followed.

Practice and Accuracy :

FIB doesn’t have a place for those who are scared to get in a gunfight. The Federal Investigation Bureau opens doors to anybody but not to people who are willing to let their fellow colleagues die and not do a single thing, which is why to improve Roleplay within the organisation, I will be getting training drills and / what if / scenarios to test my agents strength and tactics to either improve them or change them for various different situations because the same tactics will not work for “ALL” situations. FIB along with other organisations will host drills to work on bettering communication and the use of department calls to get the message through clearer.

Departments:

Human Resources: The primary objective of Human Resources (HR) is to effectively manage an organization's human capital to achieve its strategic goals. HR departments are responsible for tasks such as talent acquisition, employee development, and maintaining positive employee relations. They also ensure legal compliance and work to create a conducive and engaging work environment to enhance the overall success of the organization.

Undercover: The primary objective of an undercover operation is to gather information, conduct surveillance, or investigate individuals or groups involved in illegal or suspicious activities without revealing the true identity of the law enforcement or intelligence officer involved. Undercover operations are typically conducted to collect evidence, prevent criminal acts, or dismantle criminal organizations by infiltrating their ranks covertly. The specific objectives can vary widely based on the nature of the operation, but the overarching goal is to maintain secrecy while obtaining critical information or evidence to support law enforcement or national security efforts.

Spec Ops: Special Operations, or Spec Ops, primarily focuses on executing specialized and covert military missions that go beyond conventional operations. These missions encompass a range of objectives, including counterterrorism, unconventional warfare, direct action, and intelligence gathering, often in challenging and hostile environments. Special Operations units are highly trained to carry out these tasks with precision and discretion.

ACU: The primary objective of the (Anti-Corruption Unit) within the Federal Investigation Bureau is to investigate and address corruption at the federal level in the city of San Andreas. This specialized unit focuses on identifying and prosecuting individuals and organizations engaged in public corruption, bribery, embezzlement, and various forms of financial crimes that may impact the integrity of government institutions and federal programs. The key goal is to maintain the rule of law, preserve the public's trust in government, and ensure the ethical conduct of public officials and those interacting with federal agencies. It will be like Government do state inspection but the difference is, these will be done secretly without any knowledge whatsoever and will only be known by trusted members that the Director himself chooses.

Ranking System

30. Director
29. Deputy Director
28. Assistant Director
27. Head of Department
26. Deputy Head of Department
25. 00 Agent
24. Federal Attorney
23. Supervisor
22. Secret Agent
21. Black Ops 3
20. Black Ops 2