Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Lamar Mafia

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

YvNgDracco

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Lamar
2. Your age
3. Time zone
central daylight time
4. Average online per day
9 hours
5. Your Discord
yvngdracco
6. Your Nickname
Lamar Mafia
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1. I have been in all of the legal organizations, and I have high command experience in all of them but FIB
2. I have seen a downfall in the roleplay commands /me /do /try ETC., and I want that to be improved.
3. I want to make it to the next level by being the leader of SAHP by making the events, convoys, and all around more realistic and more clean work place
4. I want to improve the work place by being a fun and amazing leader!
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. by making the usage of the /me /do /try ETC. commands get used as I am a experienced Roleplayer and have been playing grand for quite some time and have seen a downfall on the commands
2.I want to make it to the next level by become the leader and making the SAHP fun and experienced by having a good selection of HRT to help train the troopers.

Section Rules
Only the Applicant/Thread Owner is allowed to reply on their application; if any other person does so, their comment will be deleted, and they will be given a forum warning Application needs to be strictly according to the format and original. No copy-pasted applications will be accepted. Any toxicity will lead to forum account bans.

YvNgDracco

Player
Player
I would like to add to this.

I have seen a downfall in Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T).I want to make sure they are at the frontline in any special events such as, store robberies, hostage situations, ETC. Thanks Lamar Mafia.

Amy Savelia

FIB Agent
Player
+++ I have seen this guy, he is nice, he is smart and also a great High Command and would make a good fit for SAHP.

Kirito Standl | 328910

Be Kind. Be unique😘☺️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Lamar
2. Your age
3. Time zone
central daylight time
4. Average online per day
9 hours
5. Your Discord
yvngdracco
6. Your Nickname
Lamar Mafia
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1. I have been in all of the legal organizations, and I have high command experience in all of them but FIB
2. I have seen a downfall in the roleplay commands /me /do /try ETC., and I want that to be improved.
3. I want to make it to the next level by being the leader of SAHP by making the events, convoys, and all around more realistic and more clean work place
4. I want to improve the work place by being a fun and amazing leader!
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. by making the usage of the /me /do /try ETC. commands get used as I am a experienced Roleplayer and have been playing grand for quite some time and have seen a downfall on the commands
2.I want to make it to the next level by become the leader and making the SAHP fun and experienced by having a good selection of HRT to help train the troopers.

Section Rules
Only the Applicant/Thread Owner is allowed to reply on their application; if any other person does so, their comment will be deleted, and they will be given a forum warning Application needs to be strictly according to the format and original. No copy-pasted applications will be accepted. Any toxicity will lead to forum account bans.
+++

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Player
Rejected

Low effort in application + Gain more experience in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom