Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus Grand

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Strahinja Ivanovic
2. Your age (OOC):28
3. Time zone + Country:GMT +2
4. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM):13:00PM - 01:00AM
5. Average online per week:75-6Hours
6. Your Discord ID:Call911GetIK
7. Your Nickname (IC):pablo Frantelli
8. Your ID:330570
9. Your In-Game Level:3 Will be 4 soon but i know all)
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime):Crime
11: Languages Spoken:Englis,Russian,Serbian,German

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to become an admin because I want to help new players to understand how GRP works what it stands for and what we can do so they can enjoy spending their time on the server, I also want to help people learn RP, help out in situations that people need experienced player such as me. I have played on GRP project for over 2 years starting from Russian grand 2 and followed by ENG server 1, German Server 2, and ENG server 2. from all these years I have experienced a lot and have seen a lot in GRP if you ask around the current administration you can hear that i LOVE high RP situations I am currently LSPD Deputy and I have done a lot of stuff which will prove that I am skilled enough to be a GRP admin once again.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
None in city i was GOV Leader RS, Bloods Leader EN/3,SAHP Leader RS,Vagos Leader RS
3. What are your strengths?
Great understanding of situations that happen I can hear from both sides and then give my decision about it,
Keep calm in every single situation even if I am under pressure,
I can easly come up with really good solutions if there is a problem.

4. What are your weaknesses?
Currently none that will affect me as a Game assistant or an administrator.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Since this is my first time becoming an admin, I can act fast and try to be more efficient. Also giving a fair decision keeping in mind all the possibilities.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes
7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Not Really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom