Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
Information
1. Rudra singh
2. 16
3. IST
4. 2-6 Hrs
5. danbulgaria
6. Lisaa Flower
7. 28270
1. Leade of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
2.1. Being the leader of the National Guard gives me the opportunity to have a significant impact on the city. I'll have the responsibility to make crucial decisions and the authority to lead NG forces in times of crisis.

2.2. As the leader,I can strategize and plan various missions, operations, and responses to threats. This role allows me to flex my strategic thinking and demonstrate my ability to lead in high-pressure situations.

2.3. Leading the National Guard means I'll be in charge of a group of dedicated individuals. I can inspire, mentor, and guide the team to ensure they're prepared and motivated to handle any challenges that arise.

2.4. i think everyone would be happy as me as the new General. And i have alot of ideas to improve the NG with trainings and scenarios for more RP. and already well know at the other orgs.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1. I will host internal events for the org and make sure that my units are not getting bored but just doing gate keepin

3.2 I would ensure everyone knows RP rules and if they do break them then I will personally retrain them myself. As I would not want the department to be disbanded or to
get strikes. My main goal at National Guard is to have a good time and make sure the department does well and all goes well for the future.

3.3 I will actively include the NG team in all global calls and I will not let you forget that our priority is to have fun.

My experince in En 3
LSPD: Commander of operations , commander , HOD
FIB: Head of IA/Spec Ops , 00 , Deputy head of Spec ops
SAHP: Assistant Sheriff , Head of UC
EMS: Chief of Staff
NG: Major general , Black Commando , Head of AFx 6

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Rejected

Other applicant chosen, feel free to apply next term.​

Status