Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikamaru Nara

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vishal Mistry
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + Country: GMT +5:30 (India)
4. Daily time played on the server (10:15 AM - 11:30 PM):
5. Average online per week: 60- 65 hours
6. Your Discord ID: shika_nara77
7. Your Nickname (IC): Shikamaru Nara
8. Your ID: 211274
9. Your In-Game Level: 27
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): State
11: Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

From the core of the RP-life think i made many valuable memories and having good experiences in my RP-life. I am in Grand RP since more than a year i have experience many organisation and done so many activities. I always follow the rules and made to know to follow the rules. Since some of the time i feel like i can become admin and make the citizen follow the rules to decrease the rule break and make the citizen experienced a good roleplay.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
1x Sector Supervisor in SAHP
1x Dean of Training in EMS
1x Head of Training in EMS
2x Senior Supervisor in LifeInvader

3. What are your strengths?
I have very good skill to make right decisons in any conflit and i can handle any situation calm and in proper manner.
I always follow the rules and also i very good listner and good at communicate with others.

4. What are your weaknesses?
I take too many stress on to any matter. Sometime i say harsh and truth words to others straightly so the guy can't ever imagine of. But i always tries to make control on my words and emotion. I am improving to control on my mouth while in any situation.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I have good understanding of rules and regulation of city. I tries to increase my activity for 65 hours to serve my dedication and hardworking skill to admin family. As a admin i will make rules and regulation to the city like i tries to go situation where the rules are breaking simultaneously and make to minimize the rules breaking. I will maintain rules to the city to make citizen expereince crime free.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, i am not having any business now.

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom