Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aiden Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Jay Verlice
Date
Oct 29, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QbDROryQicY

Aiden Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Bobby, Adham, Magnes

I received a punishment for NLR (New Life Rule) without any apparent reason. I can provide evidence showing that I did not return to the same location where I died within a 15-minute period. I'm confused about how this punishment was issued without any clear evidence of me violating the NLR rule.
At the start of the video, you can observe that I went to the hospital at 17:02 in-game time. However, at 8:25 in the video, I received a punishment for NLR, even though I was heading towards a completely different location, which clearly demonstrates that I did not breach the NLR rule.

Sincerely,

Aiden Pluxury

Aiden Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,
I'd like to bring to your attention a conversation I had with Jay Verlice, which can be found here: . In light of our discussions, I believe it's essential to consider making some adjustments to rule GR 6.7. Currently, the rule states that if you're killed, you cannot return to a fight for 15 minutes. However, I recommend expanding this rule to encompass more aspects of gameplay. Specifically, we should emphasize the importance of forgetting everything related to the encounter, not just returning to the same location within the fight. This will help ensure clarity for all players, as they will know not to engage in actions like communicating with those involved in the altercation via CC chat during the 15-minute period. These changes will prevent others from making the same mistake I did and promote a more seamless gaming experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom