Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abby Wolf
Administrators nickname
Aki sixninez
Date
Feb 15, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Abby Wolf

Player
Player
Hi, I recently hopped on to a 60 ban for breaking gen rule 1.7. I don't recall breaking that rule as I am very careful with how much money I pass out and receive daily. Would it be possible for the logs to be rechecked as I really don't think I passed more than 4m. If a rule was broken however I am extremely sorry and I promise there it was not intentional. If a mistake was made I am sorry and can ensure it will never happen again. I promise there was no malicious intent in breaking this rule and it was simply an accident if I did break it or it was a mistake on the admin side.

I am not the type to break rules and have not In the past, I contribute to the economy and RP of the city and try my best to make the experience for all the players the best it can be. It would be more than a shame for me to not have a second chance. I haven't broken rules in the past I will continue to uphold myself to the top standard.

I hope you can be lenient and look again into the logs to confirm whether I messed up my calculations or it was simply a misunderstanding.

_Tyler

Back in 5 minutes. If not, read this status again
Player
+
Hi, I recently hopped on to a 60 ban for breaking gen rule 1.7. I don't recall breaking that rule as I am very careful with how much money I pass out and receive daily. Would it be possible for the logs to be rechecked as I really don't think I passed more than 4m. If a rule was broken however I am extremely sorry and I promise there it was not intentional. If a mistake was made I am sorry and can ensure it will never happen again. I promise there was no malicious intent in breaking this rule and it was simply an accident if I did break it or it was a mistake on the admin side.

I am not the type to break rules and have not In the past, I contribute to the economy and RP of the city and try my best to make the experience for all the players the best it can be. It would be more than a shame for me to not have a second chance. I haven't broken rules in the past I will continue to uphold myself to the top standard.

I hope you can be lenient and look again into the logs to confirm whether I messed up my calculations or it was simply a misunderstanding.
+

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
You transferred more than 5 mil on 14th but if you want second chance we can give you after a money wipe, agree to it?​

Bokito Wolf

Player
Player
sam she gave me 4 mill before the reset and 4 mill after the reset but its both at 14th thats why i got banned to because of that we both keep that tracking and the rules say 5 m a day so we thought before the server and after server reset is a new day! thats where we made the mistake

Sam Pluxury

A day is complete when the date changes not when server restarts, you can make another complaint if you agree for a money wipe​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom