Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Louis Harvey
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 16, 2022
Time of violation
9:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bl0Lls7ea-k

Louis Brokerz

Brokerz
Player
i was just coming back from ghetto and then they killed me and started arresting me for no reason and the cob baiting he is talking about they were processing a 10-80 on me with one car and 2 ppl in it and asking me to pullover and this 10-80 incident happened an hour ago and he's not supposed to remember things after 15 mins

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
i was just coming back from ghetto and then they killed me and started arresting me for no reason and the cob baiting he is talking about they were processing a 10-80 on me with one car and 2 ppl in it and asking me to pullover and this 10-80 incident happened an hour ago and he's not supposed to remember things after 15 mins
Curious to know the reason why id 36314 shot him and other police officer didnt even bother of him over there.

Louis Brokerz

Brokerz
Player
THE SITUATION IS SORTED I HV ALREDY TALKED WITH THEM ITS DONE I RAMMED SOMEONE WHICH I DIDNT REMEMBERED AND IT WAS TOO DEADLY DUE TO WHICH LSPD SHOT ME DOWN AND I WAS INVOLVED IN THE SHOOTOUT THATS WHY I GOT SHOT

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

evidence has been removed by owner and the report has been handled ICly​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom