Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris Hunt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 29, 2023
Time of violation
23:02
Proofs
https://imgur.com/HJQwiLo

Dagoth_Josh

Player
Player
No, you don't know what I said, you think what you think in your own mind is right, I just said "m"
Yes, I did, you stupid kid. You said M and used she. Don't play stupid and stop begging in club chat for women

Raven Xen

ilubcyalmNBFA
Player
You are the one crying on your friend's form, stupid boy, why are you still talking? Is it your duty to decide?

Dagoth_Josh

Player
Player
You are the one crying on your friend's form, stupid boy, why are you still talking? Is it your duty to decide?
Yet you made plenty of threads about people and I'm the one crying 🤣Go to bed kid stay in school you need it

Raven Xen

ilubcyalmNBFA
Player
You are too much of a coward to show the message you wrote yourself, talking to you is a waste of time 100k

Dagoth_Josh

Player
Player
You are too much of a coward to show the message you wrote yourself, talking to you is a waste of time 100k
You said where is April, and I said, "She's with me" that is not against the rules. Stop begging in the club for girls no one will ever want you

Dagoth_Josh

Player
Player
Wait a minute your id is 114877 but you open forum for id114879?

To the best of my knowledge, you typically cannot open a forum for someone else, as you would be considered a third person…
If that is true I will open my own

Kerem Storm

in the skies
Leader of unofficial org
I don't see any insult to the family, reconsider the server rules. ;):ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom