Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zac Dior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 16, 2022
Time of violation
11:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgC87BwjOiU&ab_channel=ZacTing

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Situation is displayed in the bodycam. Ngl, he's a dick to be in this city.

Donson The King

Player
Player
What can we do if the FIB is pushing us outside the road. In the video we can see that FIB SUV started ramming us

Donson The King

Player
Player
they are not giving us warring shot. there are not giving warning us to get out of the vehicle randomly shooting us and ramming us they could just road the block the road and stopped us instead they started ramming us and shooting us.

Levi Hill

Player
Player
they are not giving us warring shot. there are not giving warning us to get out of the vehicle randomly shooting us and ramming us they could just road the block the road and stopped us instead they started ramming us and shooting us.
we dont have to give u warning when we are agents and ur defending ur friend that is stealing car by vdm

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
What can we do if the FIB is pushing us outside the road. In the video we can see that FIB SUV started ramming us
0:34 dumbass, shut your bitch ass up, anything which becomes a threat to our life, aka ramming us with your car dickhead, is a threat to our lives. So shut your big ass ugly piece of trash

unless your not the driver of the bugatti, your chill

Definite Khan

Player
Player
requesting POV from Leos who are part of vehicle unit.
Also requesting 51907 ' s evidence.
You all have 15 hrs to respond

Donson The King

Player
Player
0:34 dumbass, shut your bitch ass up, anything which becomes a threat to our life, aka ramming us with your car dickhead, is a threat to our lives. So shut your big ass ugly piece of trash

You are using foul language in forum. Harassing a person. this is a public forum. not our personal chat to use cursing words, we have to maintain decorum. You guys are publicly shamming us, maintain your standards like us

Norapurblue

Player
Player

This is a public forum I think ur having some brain inside your head (I think so correct me if Iam wrong) try mind ur words you maybe part of any legal org that doesn’t give you license to call these shit words to the citizens. We are also part of the city we deserve respect . I hope you understood

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
You are using foul language in forum. Harassing a person. this is a public forum. not our personal chat to use cursing words, we have to maintain decorum. You guys are publicly shamming us, maintain your standards like us
lmao

Last edited:

Norapurblue

Player
Player
I hope the other guy can raise a thread for ooc insult and the admin can use the comments as the proof.

And for Zac Dior
Don’t you feel ashamed that you guys can’t stop the robbery of a rat loader at least?🤣
I think robbery is soo easy nowadays because of you guys😂

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
I hope the other guy can raise a thread for ooc insult and the admin can use the comments as the proof.

And for Zac Dior
Don’t you feel ashamed that you guys can’t stop the robbery of a rat loader at least?🤣
I think robbery is soo easy nowadays because of you guys😂
Yeah next time we should VDM instead of give demands or shoot, we'll learn that from you oh great master

Taki

Player
Player
This is a public forum I think ur having some brain inside your head (I think so correct me if Iam wrong) try mind ur words you maybe part of any legal org that doesn’t give you license to call these shit words to the citizens. We are also part of the city we deserve respect . I hope you understood
Bro just stop writing paragraphs, I myself had a stroke reading it lmao. I don't even care about the vdm it should be you that gets reported because ur hurting the admins brain by reading ur essay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom