Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leadership of The National Guard I Nick Bulberyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
Information

1. Nick

2. 18
3. EST
4. 4-12 Hours per day
5. Nick
6. Blueberyy

7. 16246

Additional information

1. Leader of The National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

2.1 Improve Leadership skills.
Throughout my time in this city, I have held positions as Chief of EMS, Director of the FIB, and as a Deputy in a number of organizations. In each of these roles, I have made the most of the resources available to me and have made a conscious effort to advance both my leadership and personal skills. I'm the kind of person that enjoys taking on new challenges and challenging myself to continuously better myself, How me becoming the General help that? you may ask. The National Guard is often times the home of many LEOs whos first job was in military and their career was extended to further Law enforcement organizations which are more advanced. The NG is the organization many citizens start their law enforcement career in, They are most times fresh with no experience in the city or state organizations and are not aware of any rules, This would provide a greater challenge for me than in the past because my prior leadership experience involved leading trained officers. I would have to adjust my style of leadership to better focus on internal operations and officer training. A position like this requires a lot of patience, which I have, and I feel like I'm ready to take on something as significant as this. It would also offer me more experience dealing with people who are not as experienced in law enforcement and develop my leadership skills as I interact with a larger range and variety of people.

2.2 Improve National Guards Performance.
In addition, if I were to become NG General, I would prioritize making NG better overall. How would I achieve so and more effectively than previous leaders? The National Guard is not an organization where people join, receive training, and then just continue to work; rather, the NG should be made up of highly skilled shooters, specialized gunmen, and other individuals with advanced tactics. To ensure that our officers succeed, the NG training will be drastically altered and much more shooting and aim-focused. Our highly skilled HR Team will instruct all NG members in correct technique and require that they complete a certain amount of fieldwork or arena time prior to receiving a promotion following training. Shooting is important because the Military should always have some of the best shooters. With all of our resources, we can make the most of these shooters and provide a positive example for future times. Every officer would receive situational training and advanced techniques to help them have the optimal mindset, think quickly, and make wise decisions. NG would be known as one of the most intelligent and powerful organizations. All our soldiers would be in high demand if they decide to leave the NG due to how highly trained they are and how big of a role they can play in other organizations.

2.3 Keep up the activity.
NG has been operating smoothly over the last few terms, regardless of an occasional hiccup. My goal is to maintain NG operating for as long as possible with the fewest potential internal and external issues that could result in NG's disband. The national guards relation with other state organizations would be strong which i believe is all that's needed for any state organization. In order to keep their rank or position in the National Guard, each member must perform a minimum number of hours of duty each week. The higher a member is in the ranking system, the more hours they are expected to serve, as high ranks require work. I want to make sure that all of our soldiers are deserving of their rank. Weekly hour requirements were previously in place, but they weren't given much thought, and people eventually forgot about them. In my opinion, though, they could be extremely important for activity and believe this will help my term.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Training.
I've already touched on some of the ways I would enhance training, so here's a brief look at how I think this change will impact roleplaying in the future.
As I mentioned earlier, the majority of people join the National Guard to begin their careers in State Organizations. Most people move on to LEO organizations like LSPD/FIB ext. after serving a few terms. Throughout my term as FIB director and as a high command in LEO organizations, I have witnessed personally how badly some people have been trained. It is crucial that we, the NG, provide strict and informative training because we will be the ones to determine the direction of the future and excellent training will open the way for an exciting and dynamic future for the LEO side.

Closed teams.
I plan to form small teams which includes no more than four members from the NG. These teams will be advanced groups within the NG tactical divisions. Due to the restricted number of spots, members of these teams will have access to additional benefits like double bonuses, higher pay, and more Armory. Given that there are only a few spots available and that the position would be highly respected, this will encourage people to put in more effort to achieve this position. Small teams would play a significant role in our field operations in addition to encouraging people to be more active. These soldiers would be in charge of negotiating, quickly coming up with plans, separating themselves from the group to find better positions, and other tasks. I'll put a lot of effort into this aspect of NG because I think it has a lot of potential and because I see many others have failed to take this step in the past. I also view this as a challenge that I always rise to.

3.3 Reformed Org
If chosen leader, I would make some changes to the Nation Guard and offer everyone a change. Since the first General, the National Guard's internal operations have remained largely unchanged, which makes it boring today. If appointed leader, I would take my time and consider the advice of my officers to create accurate documentation for the National Guard, including loadouts, uniforms, vehicle restrictions, etc. Retaining the original feel for those who prefer the classics, the NG would undergo positive reform. I will also redesign some of the email channels to make them more visually appealing because sometimes what people see on the outside is what you need. This will bring more attention to NG because we now have even more variety. Because of the many new opportunities that my suggested actions would bring to the National Guard, I think the roleplay will become even more better than it already is.

To All Admins and Players who took their time and read my application I thank you for doing such and wish you all a good day!

Jay Verlice

Player
Player
On Consideration

Contact Dray Ottoman on Discord to schedule an interview.
Discord: drayturko
You have 8 hours to contact Dray Ottoman on discord Fail to do so will result in being disqualified.

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
The interview will be on 22:00 3.11.2023

Be in the waiting room 15min before.

Failing to join on time will result in a rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom