Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Major Alligator
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 30, 2023
Time of violation
17:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/M6EvGOmgW5s?si=2lV4GkBu8Hdu3jrf

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
I wanted to take a 2-minute tea break, he came and took my money without giving any command and without converting any Rp and left.

All in pov .

yalcin

Player
Player
warn for offtopic/FL
Ich wollte eine 2-minütige Teepause machen, er kam und nahm mein Geld, ohne einen Befehl zu geben und ohne Rp umzutauschen, und ging.

Alles in POV.
Das ding ist wenn du afk bist kannst du auch dafür gebannt werden oder ins admin knast gesteckt werden undn das nächste sache ist wenn du dran wärst würdest du ihm eh abballern kann verstehen wenn mann auf die toiullete geht aber für sowas bruh eif

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
Das ding ist wenn du afk bist kannst du auch dafür gebannt werden oder ins admin knast gesteckt werden undn das nächste sache ist wenn du dran wärst würdest du ihm eh abballern kann verstehen wenn mann auf die toiullete geht aber für sowas bruh eif
This is a English Server, please write in English, we don't understand anything.

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
I was just sitting on the side and drinking tea and you didn't rp anything, if you said something to me and I didn't answer, I would still understand it, but you didn't try to talk to me, you didn't say any commands, you didn't make any rp, you just come and take it and go,
all in pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom