Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kero Pappu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 16, 2022
Time of violation
17:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgHVRSEbzLU&ab_channel=Kyraaah

Kyra Venus

cute but deadly
Player
So right before this I was taking the drivers license test, and when I drove past this area with them there they shot at me, as you can see I had less then half of my HP left already in the POV. I started recording because it is not allowed to shoot residents while doing a store robbery in the city, and went past a couple times just to see if they would keep shooting me, which they did in the end.
POV shows what happened.

Juan Torres

Everything is a beginning is a benefit, sacrificin
Player
Hello, thanks for communicating, we are in the process with each band, it is clear that I have a warning that they are generating this type of inconvenience in the city, everything is being done with the best work, thanks for communicating with us, greetings ATT Juan Torres Staff

Goyo

Player
Player
sube el video entero amigo, estuviste dando 5 vueltas mientras te apuntabamos y seguías por la zona donde estabamos haciendo un robo. Si te decimos que te vayas apuntandote, tu no valoras la vida, no sabemos si sois policias encubiertos que estais mirando nuestras posiciones....

Kyra Venus

cute but deadly
Player
sube el video entero amigo, estuviste dando 5 vueltas mientras te apuntabamos y seguías por la zona donde estabamos haciendo un robo. Si te decimos que te vayas apuntandote, tu no valoras la vida, no sabemos si sois policias encubiertos que estais mirando nuestras posiciones....
I started my POV right before I went by after getting my license. This is the whole happening, before this I went to rent a scooter.

Juan Torres

Player
I need more information to provide you with your help from both

Juan Torres

Player
You cannot enter an aggressive role if there is not one, you can have suspicions but you cannot react in an anti-role way, there is no intention to value life nor do they make the warning, they have to take the greatest care before committing the action.

Tu no puedes entrar en un rol agresivo si no lo hay ,puedes tener sospechas pero no puedes reaccionar de una manera antirol, no hay ninguna intension de valorar vida ni tampoco hacen la advertencia, tienen que hacer el mayor cuidado antes de cometer la accion.

Kyra Venus

cute but deadly
Player
I need more information to provide you with your help from both
As I said, when I was taking the drivers license they randomly started shooting me when i was driving past first time. I did not se any circle on my map telling me there was anything happening, and i did nothing to them, I was simply driving. When I had gotten my drivers license I rented a scooter to go back and turned on my POV right as I got there, incase anything else will happen. I was not aware exactly what was going on since I do not understand spanish at all, so all I did was observe if they would shoot me again for driving by. And in the end, they did. I understand their statement saying how I might have been an undercover cop or something, but at the same time I literally just started playing in this server today, like 20 minutes before this happened. So I'm not sure how I could be a cop already.

I also understand that they might have felt threathened because I drove by 3 times, but at the same timeas I said I wasn't fully aware of what was going on since I do not understand the language, and they didnt give any demands or tell me to drive away, just started shooting at me. Which is not allowed from what I know.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
id 2217 here they are doing robbery in city and shooting randomly to everyone passing there btw its not allowed and we are not bothering them in anyways as gen rule 6.15 says they have to give us rp demands to leave the area we dint get any demands they straight away stared shooting at us .

Juan Torres

Player
La Normativa es como lo dice, en ningún momento se aplico del lado de los que los atacaron, en mi opinion voy a actuar de la mejor forma ya que ellos estaban haciendo un operativo . Quedaran atento

Muchas Gracias

Kesean_Watts

Player
Player
Buenas servidor es español, solo se habla en español normativa del servidor de esapaña, si no saben comunicarse porfavor retirense a sus servidores en su idioma.

Juan Torres Me gustaría que se les aplicase una sanción a estos sujetos por no valorar su vida, PG al ver una gran cantidad de persona armados apuntándoles y ellos seguir paseando con la moto por la zona. Gracias

Franko Sacaev

Requiescat in Pace
Player
Tras revisar el reporte completamente, he decidido rechazar este;
- No se ha podido llegar a una conclusión por la falta de pruebas.

Si crees que la sanción/respuesta que el administrador ha emitido es incorrecta, no dudes en presentar una queja administrativa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom