Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 1. Your name IRL: saleh2. Your age: 163. Time zone: GMT+5:304. Average online per day: 6-8 hours5. Your Discord:glok19286. Your Nickname:SALEH Le

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SALEH123

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: saleh
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord:glok1928
6. Your Nickname:SALEH Legacy
7. Your ID: 57657

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

• I want to become an admin because I have a lot of experience in every org(legal and illegal both). I have remained in every org and is well aware of every server rule and all the things as I am playing on the server from almost 2 years. I was recently the leader of ballas gang but it is disbanded due to some uncertainties but now I am ready and will overcome the mistakes I have made and try to be very good admin.
2. What are your strengths?

• First of all as I said according to the rp I know every rule and I am well aware of everything.And in real life I am very calm so it will help me dealing with the person in need. And I do not take any decisions without evidence and without listening to both the sides.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

• My greatest weaknesses are that I am not a good turfer means that my aim is very bad and moreover I don't know much languages but I will be cooperable to every person.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

• yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

• I don't have any business but if I would have any business I would be ready to sell it because it is my dream to become an admin.

Solid Regards.
SALEH Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom