Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Zaarskov

Player
Player

Information
  1. Your name IRL - Donatello
  2. Your age - 25
  3. Time zone GMT +1:00
  4. Average online per day 4-8
  5. Your Discord - donharut
  6. Your Nickname - Marilyn Hunter
  7. Your ID - 44059
    '
Additional information
  1. Leader of Bloods street Gang, I work here as lot of gangs and FIB as high command.
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  3. I would like to be the leader of this organization because I have made many connections during my time in gangs and it really made a tightly knit community. I would like to get the organization back and running again so that others can also experience that level of bonding and make some friends and connections just like I did when I was in gangs. The second reason is that recently, I have seen couple gang organization that has been dominating that ghetto, that being the Families and vagos. I would like to make things interesting again and to give them some competition. Lastly, I would like to make bloods an organization that is able to properly communicate with all of its members. When I was in gangs, a lot was not getting done since the leader was not properly communicating with the gang members. This miscommunication led to a messy and unorganized gang. People were running around and violating many rules of the ghetto and organization. If I get leader I would like to clean things up and right a tight organization that abides by all server rules yet still provides the opportunity for a fun experience.
Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  1. In order to improve roleplay level, I suggest making those wanting to join the gang take a short quiz that requires them to apply their knowledge of the server rules. If they pass this test, they must undergo a period of supervision from trusted higher ups in the gang. This will reduce the chance of them slipping up and breaking a rule. If they do, they can be taught from their mistakes and punishment. I would also like to implement a gang initiation of some sort. Possibly running a few tasks and donating a small amount of money to the organization. This will create a unified gang that will be a force to be reckoned with, after all every weak i think need to create a global event that would made all gang members and alliance members to get fun and spend theyir time so interesting.

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
Rejected

Your level 16 in game , i don't think you have enough experience to become leader yet.
Read&learn server rules !

Apply in future
Good luck

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom