Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fnc Jit
Administrators nickname
Raymond Bishop
Date
Nov 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/520449/

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Hello Senior Administration

I'm Fnc Jit En-3 Player I'm a Long time Player From Start of En-3 And I gained A Lot OF Experienced Thorough My Journey As After Appling SAHP I waited 15 Days Patiently For My APP to be Approved 30 Oct It Got Approved With A Interview Time of 20:30 Server time i Recently Suffered A Death OF Family Member So I was Not In a Position to ether Negotiate Time So I Just Asked John Spector To Take Down My Application (proof) This I Went that day only Its In a Different State New Delhi Not To Far Away From Us So i use Flight TO make the Travel Pay them a Visit and Come back In 1Nov After noon I Wanted to Appear For Interview But i Know Its Not Possible So i just made a Query About It (proof) I Was Talking With Andrew Before His Interview And its Was a Normal Gossip Until he Got Dragged Into Vc for Interview All Good , I wanted TO Apply So I Asked Dray If Apps Are Open Now As i Don't want To Flood If its already Selected (proof) Then I applied and Waited And I Got Rejected For "Lack Of Trust By Raymond" i'm Thinking Most Probably I Got A Blacklist Just a Thing If I Don't Not Wanted TO Appear I Would have Long Closed The APP and Never Asked Ace I am Not a Psychopath That I will Get Fun To take Down My Own App And nor i'm scared I Know Andrew For a Long time And it would be A Friendly Challenge Between Us I never Intent To Make Things Which Are Not Real/False I Already Have Admin Blacklist And I don't Want Leader Also My Experience Will All Go In Water if i Cant Even Apply I request To View Understand the Issue And Take Necessary Steps I have Got Plenty Exp So i Want To apply And if Possible I want my Application revived i Cant Give A Interview At Selected Time No Problem Just Don't Think Wrong Of me

Regards,
Fnc Jit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom