Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hassan Sscarffacee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 1, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/E1EO6kyUVA8

hassan knight

Player
Player
bismillah al rahman al rahim.

AT 0:20 When i patched the id 41826 searched me without telling.

AT 0:53 ID 3150 HE SHOT ME I WAS COMPLYING WITH HIM

AT 1:12 1762 SHOT ME WHEN I WAS COMPLYING WITH HIM

hassan knight

Player
Player
They were also using MOTHER FUCKER work again and again even not giving me chance to speak
standard.gif

TroY WicK

Rao Sahab
Player
Its not called complying when 3150 shot u making such a weird sound it means u don't have fear for your life so obviously he have to do something.
And Talking about 41826, His voice is already slow but there Your voice is like iron pin cuz of that his voice in not recorded in your pov.

Last edited:

Luna Royal

Player
Player
Not Off Topic: 1. As Bobby mentioned yesterday to not bring religion to game and even in forum, You Broke that rule.
2. ID: 3150 doesn't even own those wings, then how can you see that? ( Gen Rule 4.1 - Using software which gives advantage on game. )
There were no rule breaks seen in the POV. ID: 41826 said he will search you and he did it. ID: 1762 and ID: 3150 shot you because you are in gun point but not fearing for your own life. FEAR RP

hassan knight

Player
Player
NO off topic :
1. this does not gave you advantage how can a wing give you advantage ?
2. so he should provide his pov of saying about searching me.
3. i was fully complying with id : 1762 as shown in the pov
standard.gif

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 41826 will receive a punishment for Fail RP
Did not say they will be searching you prior to searching and can only be heard mocking 56479 - if you have your POV of you saying clearly "I will be searching you" before scriptly searching, make an admin complaint for it to be reviewed
ID 1762 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.12
Was complying, asked for confirmation what to say because 2 people gave different demands at the same time, must allow them time to comply
ID 56479 will receive a punishment for Fear RP
Mocking, showing no fear for life

Even if someone breaks the rules, it does not mean you get to break the rules back.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom