Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abby Wolf
Administrators nickname
aki sixninez
Date
Feb 16, 2022
Time
Proofs
Nil

Abby Wolf

Player
Player
Hi, so after my first appeal I have now been made aware of how I broke 1.7. I was not aware that before and after reset was the same day. For that I am so sorry, as you can see it was just a simple mistake and I will make sure it doesn't happen again.

In terms of returning to the city I am willing to take a cash wipe if it's absolutely necessary as much as it would suck.

This is a first offence where it was simply a misunderstanding in the rules and for that I apologise, I hope you can understand my position and be leniant considering this is my my first ever rule break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom