Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
vAnimated III
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 16, 2022
Time of violation
7:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivKdiUOvPnw

vAnimated

Player
Player
SORRY FOR THE BUGGY MIC IN VIDEO (I was streaming during this event in the video)

So this kid has been metagaming me my entire livestream, following us around and honking his horn whenever nearby. We asked him to leave multiple times he kept coming back to honk in an attempt to provoke us to kill him, at one point he even tried to RDM us and failed (Arthur Mack handled that situation) and he comes back later and bug abuses right in front of us.

I apologize for the buggy mic I was trying to give demands for him to leave and then he bug abused. I have the proof of him metagaming if its really necessary I can get the footage but this post is only in reference to the bug abuse as shown in the video

vAnimated

Player
Player
Reviewing
He bug abused to leave this RP situation where they did say that they could in fact hear me even though I was buggy, giving him a demand to leave the area. He has also done this multiple times throughout my streams and I have pov to prove all of this of course which is within 48 hours of me posting this pov. He came multiple times prior to this so he had already been asked multiple times to leave

Jesse.

Player
Player
SORRY FOR THE BUGGY MIC IN VIDEO (I was streaming during this event in the video)

So this kid has been metagaming me my entire livestream, following us around and honking his horn whenever nearby. We asked him to leave multiple times he kept coming back to honk in an attempt to provoke us to kill him, at one point he even tried to RDM us and failed (Arthur Mack handled that situation) and he comes back later and bug abuses right in front of us.

I apologize for the buggy mic I was trying to give demands for him to leave and then he bug abused. I have the proof of him metagaming if its really necessary I can get the footage but this post is only in reference to the bug abuse as shown in the video
Didn’t even mean to do it bro

AmorreDiosa

Player
Player
Didn’t even mean to that’s why I got in the back seat cause I tried to get in as fast as I could
Stop it. I watched both streams and you're lucky hes not even posting pov about the stream sniping. We have proof of you stream sniping him. This bug abuse and you trying to RDM us on the stream too. You were talking all that shit and now its a different energy when you see yourself on forums for something dumb that you did.

Jesse.

Player
Player
Stop it. I watched both streams and you're lucky hes not even posting pov about the stream sniping. We have proof of you stream sniping him. This bug abuse and you trying to RDM us on the stream too. You were talking all that shit and now its a different energy when you see yourself on forums for something dumb that you did.
Bro I legit didn’t stream snipe Ik where your house is u can’t say it was my fualt u guys are harassing me so I tried to live in time but my car got called back

vAnimated

Player
Player
Bro I legit didn’t stream snipe Ik where your house is u can’t say it was my fualt u guys are harassing me so I tried to live in time but my car got called back
I have proof to prevent that statement is false and that you were stream sniping. In fact, you cant say we are harassing you when you show up to our house multiple times. Arthur Mac and any other admin can also see that I made a request at the time you decided to RDM it is stupid to lie about something when its literally not only on one stream but on 2. I went from youtube to twitch and you followed and responded and I can also prove that it was you who was in fact commenting on my twitch stream as well

Jesse.

Player
Player
Ok so my story is that i went to the family house to talk to him but instead he just wants me to leave so i went to leave but i got into the back seat and i had 5 seconds left so i tried to get in the front seat instead it tp me back i was going to come back but i had to go in my head to eat so i didnt come back

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 11483 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.2​
  • It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom