Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smaruf kaya
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 2, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LA5TpYGIh-k

Chorley Taqhirr

Player
Player
I saw that we were from the same country in the seaside market and I said something as a joke. The friend shot me and killed me in the safe area of the seaside market without warning. It was my fault that I did not speak Turkish there, in the safe area, and the other player made the same mistake.

Nury Bedel

chill vibes only
Player
provoking 7 days
illegal redux 60 days
trimmed pov less than 1 min
foreign lang 120 min mute
şehrin kabusu geri dondu

Chorley Taqhirr

Player
Player
I do not use any redux, the provocation is in the words you said before, I can send the long version of the POV if necessary, no questions asked, when it comes to foreign languages, I already bring it to you, my dear friend, you do not need to repeat, you are making the same mistake like a parrot, no problem, I will not take 120k mute. But you will rot in the prison for 180 minutes, my friend.
provoking 7 days
illegal redux 60 days
trimmed pov less than 1 min
foreign lang 120 min mute
şehrin kabusu geri dondu

Nury Bedel

chill vibes only
Player
FL + off topic
I do not use any redux, the provocation is in the words you said before, I can send the long version of the POV if necessary, no questions asked, when it comes to foreign languages, I already bring it to you, my dear friend, you do not need to repeat, you are making the same mistake like a parrot, no problem, I will not take 120k mute. But you will rot in the prison for 180 minutes, my friend.
180min jail? kardes i guess you didnt see my surname.

Cihangir Ceylan: ''İstediğin yerde denk düşelim, kim kimi yerse.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom