Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Petrol | Harsh Eclipse

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsh Mishra

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL - Harsh Mishra
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - More than 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Harsh Panther#0757
6. Your Nickname - Avni Vercetti
7. Your ID - 97263
Additional information
1. SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
There are mainly 3 reasons that I want to be a leader of the SAHP
1) Providing Purpose and Vision
By providing purpose, you enable your Soldiers to see the underlying rationale for a mission; you provide them the reason to act in order to achieve the desired outcome. Leaders should provide a clear purpose for their followers; they do that in various ways. They can use direct means through requests or orders. As time passes, your subordinates will notice that you communicate in a consistent style of command and decision-making that builds their trust and confidence. Your Soldiers will eventually be able to read a situation and anticipate your intentions and actions. This trust leads to a cohesive, integrated, and effective unit. Vision is another way that leaders provide a purpose. Vision refers to an organizational purpose that may be broader or have less immediate consequences than other purpose statements. Higher-level leaders carefully consider how to communicate their vision.
2) Providing Direction
When giving direction, you make clear how you want your Soldiers to accomplish a mission. You prioritize tasks, assign responsibility for completing them (delegating appropriate authority) and ensure subordinates understand the Army standard for the tasks. You decide how to accomplish a mission with the available people, time, and resources. It is your subordinates’ job to carry out your orders. But to do that, they need clear direction. Give just enough direction to allow Soldiers to use their initiative, abilities, and imagination—and they will surprise you with the results.
3) Providing Motivation
Motivation is the will to accomplish a task. By learning about your Soldiers and their capabilities, you will soon be able to gear the team to the mission. Once you have given an order, don’t micromanage the process—allow your Soldiers to do their jobs to the best of their abilities. When they succeed, praise them. When they fail, give them credit for the attempt, and coach them on how to improve. Remember that it takes more than just words to motivate. Your example is at least as important as what you say and how well you manage the work. Stay involved and motivate yourself to attain the best mission result, and your enthusiasm will carry over. A leader’s role in motivation is to understand the needs and desires of others, to align and elevate individual drives into team goals, and to influence others and accomplish those larger aims. You’ll find that some people have high levels of internal motivation to finish a job, while others need more reassurance and feedback. Motivation spurs initiative when something needs to be accomplished.
==================================================================================================================
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I have experience in SAHP for three terms so I know everything about SAHP, about the question, I will maintain rules and regulations whenever any SAHP officer in son on-duty
The Most important thing for people who join SAHP is for money and bonus and before leaders didn't pay too much for going on duty
My system for bonus
1) If anyone player attends an event - 20k for each player
2) Any towing anyone does he/she would get - 5k for each player
3)
The departments that would be under me are -

=======================
1) Human Rescourse (HR)
HR would be the most important department under me as they would get permission to hire, Fire anyone, Make logs, and give bonuses...
=======================
2) IA
This department, the person who joins this department would have the power to give a strike,also have the power to do ingestion on anyone also search for licenses and health insurance, and search people for illegal weapons. Ex- 1 Strike = warning, 2nd strike = demotion, and 3rd strike = Fire from the organization. They can also blacklist anyone...
=======================
3) Under Cover(UG)
In this department, the person who joins this department would be the undercover agent for SAHP and go to events with the Air force And Combat Medic Services.
=======================
4) S.W.A.T
A department in which people can provide support in any event in sever from SAHP very soon
=======================
5) Field Training Officer(FTO)
These People Will train Anyone from probie to trooper and promote them also..
======================
6) Highway Petrol
These People would be give fines, petrol around the highways and keep it save
======================
~~-------~~ **Chain of Command** ~~-------~~
30 ~ Sheriff
29 ~ Undersheriff
28 ~ Assistant Sheriff
~~---------~~ **Sheriff Section** ~~---------~~
27 ~ Chief of Staff
26 ~ Chief
25 ~ Deputy Chief
24 ~ District Attorney
23 ~ US Marshal
22 ~ Captain
~~-----~~ **High Command Section** ~~-----~~
21 ~ Lieutenant
20 ~ Supervisor
19 ~ Major
18 ~ Master Sergeant
17 ~ Senior Sergeant
16 ~ Sergeant
15 ~ Senior Corporal
14 ~ Corporal
13 ~ Lance Corporal
~~--------~~ **Senior Unit Section** ~~--------~~
12 ~ Master Trooper III
11 ~ Master Trooper II
10 ~ Master Trooper I
9 ~ Senior Trooper III
8 ~ Senior Trooper II
7 ~ Senior Trooper I
6 ~ Trooper III
5 ~ Trooper II
4 ~ Trooper I
~~---------~~ **Junior Unit Section** ~~---------~~
3 ~ Probie
2 ~ Trainee
1 ~ Suspended
~~-------~~ **Beginner Unit Section** ~~-------~~

Frex Garud

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL - Harsh Mishra
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - More than 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Harsh Panther#0757
6. Your Nickname - Avni Vercetti
7. Your ID - 97263
Additional information
1. SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
There are mainly 3 reasons that I want to be a leader of the SAHP
1) Providing Purpose and Vision
By providing purpose, you enable your Soldiers to see the underlying rationale for a mission; you provide them the reason to act in order to achieve the desired outcome. Leaders should provide a clear purpose for their followers; they do that in various ways. They can use direct means through requests or orders. As time passes, your subordinates will notice that you communicate in a consistent style of command and decision-making that builds their trust and confidence. Your Soldiers will eventually be able to read a situation and anticipate your intentions and actions. This trust leads to a cohesive, integrated, and effective unit. Vision is another way that leaders provide a purpose. Vision refers to an organizational purpose that may be broader or have less immediate consequences than other purpose statements. Higher-level leaders carefully consider how to communicate their vision.
2) Providing Direction
When giving direction, you make clear how you want your Soldiers to accomplish a mission. You prioritize tasks, assign responsibility for completing them (delegating appropriate authority) and ensure subordinates understand the Army standard for the tasks. You decide how to accomplish a mission with the available people, time, and resources. It is your subordinates’ job to carry out your orders. But to do that, they need clear direction. Give just enough direction to allow Soldiers to use their initiative, abilities, and imagination—and they will surprise you with the results.
3) Providing Motivation
Motivation is the will to accomplish a task. By learning about your Soldiers and their capabilities, you will soon be able to gear the team to the mission. Once you have given an order, don’t micromanage the process—allow your Soldiers to do their jobs to the best of their abilities. When they succeed, praise them. When they fail, give them credit for the attempt, and coach them on how to improve. Remember that it takes more than just words to motivate. Your example is at least as important as what you say and how well you manage the work. Stay involved and motivate yourself to attain the best mission result, and your enthusiasm will carry over. A leader’s role in motivation is to understand the needs and desires of others, to align and elevate individual drives into team goals, and to influence others and accomplish those larger aims. You’ll find that some people have high levels of internal motivation to finish a job, while others need more reassurance and feedback. Motivation spurs initiative when something needs to be accomplished.
==================================================================================================================
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I have experience in SAHP for three terms so I know everything about SAHP, about the question, I will maintain rules and regulations whenever any SAHP officer in son on-duty
The Most important thing for people who join SAHP is for money and bonus and before leaders didn't pay too much for going on duty
My system for bonus
1) If anyone player attends an event - 20k for each player
2) Any towing anyone does he/she would get - 5k for each player
3)
The departments that would be under me are -

=======================
1) Human Rescourse (HR)
HR would be the most important department under me as they would get permission to hire, Fire anyone, Make logs, and give bonuses...
=======================
2) IA
This department, the person who joins this department would have the power to give a strike,also have the power to do ingestion on anyone also search for licenses and health insurance, and search people for illegal weapons. Ex- 1 Strike = warning, 2nd strike = demotion, and 3rd strike = Fire from the organization. They can also blacklist anyone...
=======================
3) Under Cover(UG)
In this department, the person who joins this department would be the undercover agent for SAHP and go to events with the Air force And Combat Medic Services.
=======================
4) S.W.A.T
A department in which people can provide support in any event in sever from SAHP very soon
=======================
5) Field Training Officer(FTO)
These People Will train Anyone from probie to trooper and promote them also..
======================
6) Highway Petrol
These People would be give fines, petrol around the highways and keep it save
======================
~~-------~~ **Chain of Command** ~~-------~~
30 ~ Sheriff
29 ~ Undersheriff
28 ~ Assistant Sheriff
~~---------~~ **Sheriff Section** ~~---------~~
27 ~ Chief of Staff
26 ~ Chief
25 ~ Deputy Chief