Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stella Caplipso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shinn Thant
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: MST (GMT -6)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 (Depending on the Day because of university)
5. Your Discord: reallynotmuffin
6. Your Nickname: Stella Calipsoo
7. Your ID: 46732

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- I want to be the leader of SAHP because from the amount of time and terms I have been in SAHP, I have learnt and see what it takes to make SAHP one of the best organizations and what happens if it isn't lead well.
- I have seen in the past terms the lowering usage of the Voice Radio and I want to increase that. This is good for SAHP because SAHP is one of the most hostage-taken Organizations and most of the time, other orgs tell us that our officer has been taken hostage without us even knowing where that officer is and who that officer is.
- I have been in the SAHP community for a very long time and I understand the rules, and how roleplay should be. I also understand that I will and can lead by example, by the use of more /me, /do, /try commands.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- I have been in and working for SAHP for a very long time now, and I have seen the good, and the bad.
- The usage of /do, /me, and /try has plummeted over the years and I want to bring it back. Starting off with the smallest things, such as /me searches up license plate/vin number in the PDA. I also want to improve communication by using the radio, and telling where everyone is at all times when on duty by using the voice radio. An example of this is if an officers are going on patrol, they will need to tell on the radio when they are going to patrol, and where they are going to, and they will also need to go on the radio every 10-15 minutes and tell us their location.
- I also want to have a stronger and more robust HRT team, and a team that is more strict on the hiring and firing of officers. I have seen the amount of Subpoenas and lawsuits coming to SAHP because of our officers and I want to stop that.
- I want to also bring back a professional SAHP team. Even off duty, our officers are still our officers and it is a bad thing to be unprofessional etc off duty too, and will also be punished as needed. If an officer is in public or in a space where the public can do, our officers must be as professional as possible.

Rankings
- Sheriff Team
30 -Sheriff
29 - Deputy Sheriff
28 - Assistant Sheriff

- High Commands
27 - Chief of Staff
26- Chief
25 - Deputy Chief
24 - District Attorney
23 - US Marshal
22 - Captain