Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Players nickname
Mike Reyes
Administrators nickname
Fidayin Narek
Date
Jul 17, 2021
Time
22:06
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/5216/

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Hello, I am appealing Narek's decision to give me a warning for DM in GZ.

I made an appeal here: https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/5216/

He denied that appeal. I did not Deathmatch anyone in a greenzone, I only killed people on the outside which is allowed due to it being in the Ghetto. I have been told several times and I even provided a video on my appeal of an admin (Ousmane LeBlanc) clearly stating outside the stripclub and on top isn't a greenzone, the inside is. Which I have known and believed since the server started and has been widely known by players since fights consistently happen there in the Ghetto and no one ever says anything or gets punished.

At this point this shit is becoming rather annoying, each admin says different things each time you ask or get punished. I would suggest to clarify the green zone boundries in picture format like you do with HQ boundries.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
provide your POV here please

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
I watched my POV from the situation and not once did I kill anyone inside the stripclub. I only shot people outside the interior and actively told people not to shoot people inside. What I did see was several players being shot outside attempting to run into the greenzone for protection. "1.3 It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone/ Warn". Of course, I was the only person to be punished.

As you request my POV:

Also will include Ousmane LeBlanc stating that the outside / roof isn't a greenzone and only the inside is a GZ. This place is also in the Ghetto with an active gang spray on the side of the building.

He clearly states it at the beginning to my family members.

Alex Odd

Rules of GREEN ZONES:

1.5 Nearby territories of organizations / businesses / parking / ATM / Bank and etc. - are the Green Zone.
And you have killed guy not just near - u have made it right IN FRONT of door !
So admin perfectly correct proceed

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Rules of GREEN ZONES:

1.5 Nearby territories of organizations / businesses / parking / ATM / Bank and etc. - are the Green Zone.
And you have killed guy not just near - u have made it right IN FRONT of door !
So admin perfectly correct proceed

lmaoo okay bro pick and choose when to punish people. How many fights happen here and never get punished? Or how about how inside is the green zone as your admins say and not outside. That is outside?? 🤣 by that logic “parking” there is parking spots touching the gang graffiti spot on the wall? Is that a greenzone?

Top Bottom