Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chann grewal

𝗕𝗘 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗘
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- charanbir singh dua
2. Your age (OOC) ;- 18
3. Time zone + Country: IST 5:30+
4. Daily time played on the server 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
5. Average online per week: 15-20 hours
6. Your Discord ID: ig.charann
7. Your Nickname (IC): charan dua
8. Your ID: 172979
9. Your In-Game Level: 16
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): crime
11: Languages Spoken: english, hindi

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
ans = i want to become an admin because i like to be a good man who helps beginners as well as old man also as they have any enquiry related to any crime section. i like to help others, and also having experience in legal and illegal both. i am also aware of game rules wether it is general, leaders, state or roleplay terms i know it. and i will be trying to reamin a good admin. GRAND RP ON TOP!

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
patrol officer II LSPD
senior trooper SAHP
USSS junior agent GOV
i was in ng too but didnt remember my rank

3. What are your strengths?
my greatest strenght is that when i try to take an big step i double check my thinking and advantages and disadvantages too. i like to take advices from my senior or it is my juniors. im very calm person and have a good amount of patience.

4. What are your weaknesses?
my greatest weakness is that when ever the guy says the same thing again and again 15-20 times in a row sometimes very rarely i looses my patience and take a strict action against it. but happily it is reducing day by day.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
yea, if we talk about my skills which can bring to the admin. im a calm guy which double checks the step taking to any big risk. im a very greatful, patience person which can really help in admin team.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes i will be ready to sell my business if i had one

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
yes sometimes my laptop is not free due to which i cant play reguraly

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom