Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nisaar Momin
Administrators nickname
Jay Bishop
Date
Nov 2, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/521970/

Nisar Momin

Player
Player

First of all it is not Random Killing. In this short Footage you can see i got shots from their side. And in this rush i can't focus that he is the only who was shooting and who was not shooting. So i shoot them as they were shooting me and doing open carrying. And even there was heavy 10-10 Shootout Situation and we were getting shots from everywhere. So by figuring from where i got shot i shoot them. so in that mean time i don't have the time to figure that he was the exact man shooting or not. So i shooted back. that's not RDM Sir. You can clearly see in Footage.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom