Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayden Jack

A player
Leader of unofficial org
1. Mark
2. 20
3. GMT+2
4. 4-8 hours
5. shadow.1092
6. Ayden jack
7. 128995

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Three reasons)

1) I want to be leader of the FIB due to the strong and enthusiastic passion I have towards the org, I love the organisation I have been apart of FIB for the past terms,under david barnes and ruby's leadership. I have really enjoyed the terms and worked my way up throughout the ranks ending up being a HOD I love how much opportunity the organization can offer and how much of an impact it makes on the city.

2) After Leading a couple gangs I got a lot of numbers which will help fib to rise at every time and be active all day long and have people covering all the time zones which will be really helpful As past candidates I saw didn't have as much numbers on daily basis and were only active at a couple time of the day however in my organization i will dedicate someone to a specific timing to lead the org if I am not there.

3) Being on the opposite side showed me how leos played and how they could have imporved tactics and being in gangs for a lot of time and also being in leos i have a lot of tactics that i could implement in fib and give strats to help with Winning events and having a higher rate of winning and also help other orgs.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) First off all I will be restoring the connection between FIB and all the other organisations in the city, I thought I would mention this first as I feel it is the most important to mention, in previous terms the FIB has not had the strongest connection between some of the other organisations in the city for example Government, within my term I will be ensuring that all of our organisation actually work together and form solutions as a city not just as one ORG, Because at the end of the day we shouldn't be fighting each other, it's the criminals and the gang members who we are against.

2) Leading gangs and being hc in fib/Leos made me figure that hr department is one of the most important departments as they need to make sure that everyone who joins is professional and knows what they are doing and knows how to act as fib and stay professional the whole time.

3) I will be emphasizing the fact that I want to see agents taking out the air vehicles (Helicopters) to every global or situation we have to respond to, It's so important that we have eyes in the sky so our ground units know exactly what they are walking into, With the eyes in the sky we can strategies a lot more efficiently and be prepared for whatever we will be facing, as well as Helicopters allowing us to be more prepared our eyes in the sky can also gather us intel such as how many numbers the gangs or criminals may have at the situation as well as if they have any hostages which is vital to have as we must value the hostages life.

Regards,Ayden

Danny Boyy

Just Smile Have A Nice Time
Player
1. Mark
2. 20
3. GMT+2
4. 4-8 hours
5. shadow.1092
6. Ayden jack
7. 128995

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Three reasons)

1) I want to be leader of the FIB due to the strong and enthusiastic passion I have towards the org, I love the organisation I have been apart of FIB for the past terms,under david barnes and ruby's leadership. I have really enjoyed the terms and worked my way up throughout the ranks ending up being a HOD I love how much opportunity the organization can offer and how much of an impact it makes on the city.

2) After Leading a couple gangs I got a lot of numbers which will help fib to rise at every time and be active all day long and have people covering all the time zones which will be really helpful As past candidates I saw didn't have as much numbers on daily basis and were only active at a couple time of the day however in my organization i will dedicate someone to a specific timing to lead the org if I am not there.

3) Being on the opposite side showed me how leos played and how they could have imporved tactics and being in gangs for a lot of time and also being in leos i have a lot of tactics that i could implement in fib and give strats to help with Winning events and having a higher rate of winning and also help other orgs.

1) First off all I will be restoring the connection between FIB and all the other organisations in the city, I thought I would mention this first as I feel it is the most important to mention, in previous terms the FIB has not had the strongest connection between some of the other organisations in the city for example Government, within my term I will be ensuring that all of our organisation actually work together and form solutions as a city not just as one ORG, Because at the end of the day we shouldn't be fighting each other, it's the criminals and the gang members who we are against.

2) Leading gangs and being hc in fib/Leos made me figure that hr department is one of the most important departments as they need to make sure that everyone who joins is professional and knows what they are doing and knows how to act as fib and stay professional the whole time.

3) I will be emphasizing the fact that I want to see agents taking out the air vehicles (Helicopters) to every global or situation we have to respond to, It's so important that we have eyes in the sky so our ground units know exactly what they are walking into, With the eyes in the sky we can strategies a lot more efficiently and be prepared for whatever we will be facing, as well as Helicopters allowing us to be more prepared our eyes in the sky can also gather us intel such as how many numbers the gangs or criminals may have at the situation as well as if they have any hostages which is vital to have as we must value the hostages life.

Regards,Ayden
+

MOH GAP

Player
Player
1. Mark
2. 20
3. GMT+2
4. 4-8 hours
5. shadow.1092
6. Ayden jack
7. 128995

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

Regards,Ayden
Enjoy playing with this guy all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom