Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM + CL + NLR I 82725 + 118900 + 101131 + 73567 + 103396 + 58750 + 117838 + 40235 + 32520

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amr Barzani
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 2, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGaxFmUdAts&ab_channel=Amrkhaled

Shakhawat Samm

Shakhawat Sam | 32520
Leader of unofficial org
giving demands for no reason at our Fam house and killing a person whos sleeping..lol stupids

Barzani Error

Player
Player
giving demands for no reason at our Fam house and killing a person whos sleeping..lol stupids
Bro I have pov when I see him before like 5 min and he was moving so how he get in a sleep in 5 min + let him put pov if we do with him bad thing + we come to steal solar at it is very clear in the pov

John Wayde

Player
Player
I was the guy sleeping in the corner and in IRL as well. I woke up and found myself in the hospital. So, since you admitted to have killed me there, it would be proper to post the full POV of the situation instead of cut-out bits. It will be much easier to properly understand the whole situation.

Barzani Error

Player
Player
I was the guy sleeping in the corner and in IRL as well. I woke up and found myself in the hospital. So, since you admitted to have killed me there, it would be proper to post the full POV of the situation instead of cut-out bits. It will be much easier to properly understand the whole situso
ok so as you are saying post your full pov

John Wayde

Player
Player
Bro I have pov when I see him before like 5 min and he was moving so how he get in a sleep in 5 min + let him put pov if we do with him bad thing + we come to steal solar at it is very clear in the pov
Please read my previous post properly again my friend. I was sleeping (afk) and I woke up at the hospital. You admitted to have killed me, reasoning that my character was not on sleeping. Please try posting full POVs of situations rather than carved-out evidence.

John Wayde

Player
Player
Please read my previous post properly again my friend. I was sleeping (afk) and I woke up at the hospital. You admitted to have killed me, reasoning that my character was not on sleeping. Please try posting full POVs of situations rather than carved evidence.

Barzani Error

Player
Player
and If there is a Fighting Situation Already going on should i demand you like hey you have 5sec to stop shooting me? :confused: You keep Giving Demands to Fam members to leave the area and what you expect from them?
Bro every thing is clear in the pov

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Date of the Violation is not visible in the POV
( Fix Evidence and make an new complaint with complete POV not PARTS )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom