Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ash Williams
Suspect ID
101720 | 116964
Date of violation
Feb 16, 2022
Time of violation
0:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YhxfxUacUl0

shaquile_trincao

Player
Player
Tbf I didn’t know that it was a GZ, when I was told I instantly backed off. In my defense, I tried to take my buddy away aswell, we also decided not to pick up guns because of it. I apologise but it probably won’t mean anything

Definite Khan

Player
Player
do u have POV of the same
Tbf I didn’t know that it was a GZ, when I was told I instantly backed off. In my defense, I tried to take my buddy away aswell, we also decided not to pick up guns because of it. I apologise but it probably won’t mean anything

Ash Williams

Player
Player
I'll forgive you on this one and wont press charges. As long as you learned your lesson, I'm fine with it.

(I also don't know how to delete this forum)

Andrew Clark

Yes
Player
Why you doing this to my people Shaquile?

shaquile_trincao

Player
Player
As I said, I don't want to be a part of this. I'll provide my POV if necessary. Unless the person that complained removes it, once again I am responsible for this and I'll take all the blame if needed but I feel like we can talk this one through, either IC or here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom