Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Sandhu

Heavy 10-10
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Armaan Sandhu
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- UMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 4 to 5 hours and on weekends 6 hours
5. Your Discord- saxdhu
6. Your Nickname- Habibi Love
7. Your ID- 6929

Additional information

1. Leader of... National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
(a) I want to be the leader of the National Guard because I suffered and struggled much and right now I am enough qualified to take a term and the most I like is National Guard. Also I like their way of work and much more.
(b) I can also take any other org. term but National Guard have the other identity in the City the Military ID its a awesome things to do in NG!
(c) I saw from much time the National Guard is facing much things like many players think that NG is shit and much more but they don't know when Military comes in power they can change whole Nation So for realizing them the power of NG I want the leadership of NG.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Training
The NG can do more trainings so the NG guards can be more good in shooting and such things so I want that NG would be the more powerful org. in the city So that if any org. take NG name they remember our term by saying that in Habibi term the most of Guards were well trained and good in shooting and fights also every gangs were scared of NG.

No Favoritism
In my term their will be no Favoritism every one who are well experienced will get the high command ranks other all have to get training even if they are my close friends they have to get trained and then they will get the ranks and no guard can get direct HC rank without my permission.

Quick Fire
I will adopt quick fire method in this the strikes and demotion will only given to Low command ranks the HC ranks will get direct fire for big mistakes and for small mistakes they will get demotion to Low command ranks.

veerdutt

Player
Player
Become an good NG leader And also very careful to org. Also manage all the things of NG and give his best
At the last he become a good NG Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom