Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
vAnimated III
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 17, 2022
Time of violation
4:20 AM
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WLgYhG-GUBM

vAnimated

Player
Player
I dont know who this guy is ICly so I dont know why hes saying "what about you v" in this pov while im wearing a mask to prevent myself from being identified. Theres multiple admin and family members who all call me v for short rather than vAnimated. Especially metagaming me while im streaming to another platform.

Bobby Valor

Player
Player
I mean this is kinda funny because your link to your POV says “his” name in the title “Rico Metagaming” so how is this not metagaming aswell. In your POV it says stranger but your title is his name. Seems like you have a vendetta against said player. This needs to be thrown out

Demontime

Player
Player
I mean this is kinda funny because your link to your POV says “his” name in the title “Rico Metagaming” so how is this not metagaming aswell. In your POV it says stranger but your title is his name. Seems like you have a vendetta against said player. This needs to be thrown out
Its metagaming to use his IC Name Rico in a report? Seems OOC to me

vAnimated

Player
Player
He’s just mad people left his family because he ran it like a dictators
Knowing who he is is OOCly has nothing to do with the IC situation as shown in this video. Plus this information you're seeing from the video to the title to the forum report is all OOC information but ICly I have no Idea who he is and will not pretend to know as if I do. The fact that he said my name directly to me in this IC situation is 100% metagaming. Furthermore you are going off topic talking about a family issue when you guys begged to get high command positions and any decision that did not make a specific member who you know very well happy, then you guys would pout and throw a tantrum in regards to it.

AmorreDiosa

Player
Player
Interesting how the player himself wont comment because he knows he metagamed. There is no excuse for it. It is very clear. Our family has been repeatedly harassed since specific members left our family. There is a particular player who was saved by our leader V, over and over again, and he is one of those from that group left our family to attempt to make their own. And most definitely one of those that has been harassing us. I always have POV on. And I get comments from someone that harasses me and calls me "stupid bitch" out of nowhere and it is the same player in this video. I have very clear POV of this player doing so. He harassed at black market before reset and did so again right after knowing we would be there. Comin right back with the sole purpose of harassment. Proof of that is him sitting there right in front of me, doing nothing at the market, provoking by repeatedly getting in vAnimateds car and my car right before this incident of metagaming that was the cherry on top. When called out for it he immediately left, knowing very well that he metagamed. Admitting fault. Nothing else to be said. Keeps provoking, keeps harassing, because he "knows" who we are through metagaming.

vAnimated

Player
Player
Interesting how the player himself wont comment because he knows he metagamed. There is no excuse for it. It is very clear. Our family has been repeatedly harassed since specific members left our family. There is a particular player who was saved by our leader V, over and over again, and he is one of those from that group left our family to attempt to make their own. And most definitely one of those that has been harassing us. I always have POV on. And I get comments from someone that harasses me and calls me "stupid bitch" out of nowhere and it is the same player in this video. I have very clear POV of this player doing so. He harassed at black market before reset and did so again right after knowing we would be there. Comin right back with the sole purpose of harassment. Proof of that is him sitting there right in front of me, doing nothing at the market, provoking by repeatedly getting in vAnimateds car and my car right before this incident of metagaming that was the cherry on top. When called out for it he immediately left, knowing very well that he metagamed. Admitting fault. Nothing else to be said. Keeps provoking, keeps harassing, because he "knows" who we are through metagaming.
But they want to say we run a family like a dictatorship lmfao. Is it not dictating your other friend not liking our outfit and her telling us we all have to change it or shes basically going to leave the family? And then to DM your personal info to us and use that as an excuse to use a little boy as a shield for every situation they get themselves in is crazy I cannot lie

AmorreDiosa

Player
Player
To remind you Bobby since it is obvious you dont understand forums, insulting V for a issue non-relating to anything in this post goes in one ear and out the other, and not just by us. But by Admins too. Be respectful and only type comments that pleads this players case. Nothing you have said so far disproved that he is not metagaming. Making remarks that are separate from the situation is irrelevant. And a waste of everyones time.

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 13336 will receive a punishment for Metagaming

• Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to a metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord, and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom