Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
kevin leblanc
Administrators nickname
ousmane
Date
Jul 18, 2021
Time
00:37
Proofs
I DONTHAVEONE BECAUSE MY FREAKING GAME CRASHED LIKE 3TIMES!

frosttty flakes

Player
Player
I want the reason why I got banned. It says cheating when I am clearing not even doing anything, I was not even able to drive due the lag around the place. And then ouuta no where i get banned for cheating i have been playing ffor 2 months i got accepted for my FIB interview tomorrow and you guys outta now where say that i hack for a free to kill event that doesnt even makes sense.!

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

You were punished for Cheats by Ousmane LeBlanc. I only carried out the ban at his request.

I have tagged him to review this thread.

frosttty flakes

Player
Player
DO YOU HAVE A CLIP OF ME HACKING?
I WAS WITH MY GUYS MARKWEST SHUX WEST AND ELSE AND I DONT KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENED I DIDNT EVEN KILL 1 GUY IN THIS EVENT!!

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom