Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Outlaw
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 3, 2023
Time of violation
20:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/V3L6l3pkft0

Ali Outlaw

Player
Player
He came to my house and gave me 5 seconds for no reason. I don't have any solar or weed

ShakerMILAD

Shaker | FIGHTERS
Player
He came to my house and gave me 5 seconds for no reason. I don't have any solar or weed
Next time don't come to our family home and kill our members , we had no solar or weed also .. so you have no busniss here , For every action there is a reaction

ShakerMILAD

Shaker | FIGHTERS
Player
still ub demands
If you know the rules, go and teach your friend some of them so that he does not gain the enmity of the people..

i wanna ask you guys what you was doing in our family home with your friend and You had a guns in your hands in this vedio that you upload .. dont remove it

aldos vanderbull

Player
Player
he is not my
If you know the rules, go and teach your friend some of them so that he does not gain the enmity of the people..

i wanna ask you guys what you was doing in our family home with your friend and You had a guns in your hands in this vedio that you upload .. dont remove it

he is not friend i was just looking for forum and see this fourm and say my comment + make fourm againts him 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom