Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) | Lamar Smart

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

YvNgDracco

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Lamar
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: Central Daylight Time
4. Average online per day: 9-10 hours
5. Your Discord: yvngdracco
6. Your Nickname: Lamar Smart
7. Your ID: 232693
Additional information: Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List 3 reasons)

My passion to lead SAHP is unreal. My prior experience in legal organizations has taught me the requirements to lead SAHP. I have a genuine ambition to lead SAHP and I am confident with my past experience in legal organizations that I would make a great leader for SAHP.

SAHP is no doubt a great but remarkable organization. But there is still room for improvement. Example: The high commands. We need to choose the best troopers to be part of the SAHP team and for the high commands I have noticed that without a doubt they always want to overpower the others but I will make sure that no things like that happen and we are all treated equally.

I want to make new changes to SAHP including, a change of uniforms, a change of the way we work, a change of patrols, a more in depth experience for the work environment, I have as well seen a down fall in the Special Weapons And Tactics (S.W.A.T) I will make sure that the S.W.A.T team is at the frontline and always ready to go to events, ETC.

C.) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

I want to make better use of the /me /try /do commands as I have seen incorrect usage of these. I am willing to personally train my troopers into making correct usage of these commands and helping them understand how these commands work.

I will make realistic convoys for heading to events. The benefits of making convoys to go to events and other special missions is that we can all get there safely and ready. Convoys can make us more organized and ready on scene.

I will improve the Role Play as well by having the UC (Under cover) Department track down more wanted criminals and by having them collect evidence from events, being robbed ETC.

How I Can Improve Departments:

Human Resources and Training/HRT:

The way i am going to improve HRT is that I will make sure the troopers in the HRT department are giving our troopers the help they deserve and any questions they have are getting answered and helping understand the work here, the HRT department are going to help the
cadets through the training and make sure they understand it, and when they are ready they can send us proof of completing the Training In example: One Successful arrest, traffic stop ETC.

Special Weapons and Tactics/S.W.A.T:

The department has for a while been inactive and unused, no planning or anything. I am gonna fix that by making it more open for people to join the department, but more work to do and tasks, bonuses ETC. S.W.A.T members just go to events like normal and just put it in the S.W.A.T logs. I want a whole team working together, winning together and getting stronger together. And that’s what S.W.A.T should be about.

Internal Affairs/IA:

I believe that IA/Internal Affairs is a department that can provide great legal knowledge and can also provide professionalism for SAHP. I will make this department better by doing weekly check ups on our officers body cam footage and making sure everything is working correctly and is being put to good use.

PR/Public Relations:

Public Relations it’s a department to make fun/enjoyable events for the citizens of San Andreas. I think this is a good department because it is making SAHP and the Citizens have a good relationship. I could improve this department by making daily fun events by giving out cash prizes to the winners of those events and making sure Public Relations is being regularly active in the city.

Intelligence/Undercover:

The department of Intelligence is a department that started up again 2 terms ago, since the department was started up again it has been doing alright. The thing is that SAHP's Undercover since it was started up again the only tasks were to bust cannabis growing spots and gather some evidence here and there. And I think SAHP’s Undercover can do a lot more like: Busting wanted criminals, gathering a lot of evidence and counting the hostages at Store Robberies and using Role play commands such as /me, /do and /try. I want the department of intelligence to always Count the hostages and gather the gang and family evidence before anything at store robberies. I am going to improve the department by giving good training to the members and also have a minimum of things you have to do every week in the department to ensure activity .

Rank structure:

1: Suspended 2: State Trainee
3: State Cadet 4: State Trooper I
5: State Trooper II 6: State Trooper III
7: Senior State Trooper I 8: Senior State Trooper II
9: Senior State Trooper III 10: Master State Trooper I
11: Master State Trooper II 12: Master State Trooper III
13: Jr. Corporal 14: Corporal
15: Senior Corporal 16: Master Corporal
17: Sergeant 18: Staff Sergeant
19: Major 20: Lieutenant
21: Supervisor 22: Executive Supervisor
23: Captain 24: District Attorney
25: Deputy Chief 26: Chief
27: Chief of Staff 28: Assistant Sheriff
29: Undersheriff 30: Sheriff

Thanks for going through my application
  • Lamar Smart
iHWPCq3fvtclUNN_KpU39FtFP4tYrVjytKS2g8GaJI7LWzqc7x64vs1D64Hc5t-cFmvit3v7w_Yd2B1E25fILR2ugOe3pzfhHEcppNgsQqklITiQMluAP8Oduf1xnmt3AQYiJ9sjRVu8U71QKYnSNl8

aqLJ4mB631m1asrbqL54oSanfVTKBUqYXiLpbuKFzKVKGKcx5pKW_1ZeMHzjnA5OdlARVds507yKmDvhsiJwbRNfNQ6jxwPLWJSUeIPzSKpird1NvM4J8L0rX0VRg7FVdTUykRjCdy5CxMka6JGk3kk

Sofia_Latina

Player
Player
+++ I know that my brother would be the perfect role for the leader SAHP he is very nice and helpful he has helped me through out my journey through Grand RP and he has helped a lot of other people he has been a great HC in legal orgs like LSPD and SAHP ETC.

Amy Savelia

FIB Agent
Player
You have been rejected 4 times for not enough experience stop applying
He applies if he wants to apply, why do you care stop hating. Youre mad because you know u would never get accepted. So you dont even try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom