Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Watto King
Administrators nickname
Tyrone Williams
Date
May 17, 2021
Time
2:20 PM foundry
Proofs
https://gyazo.com/d81b19130998eb1be660baeb3089e9f4

Watto Giovanni

Player
Player
I revived 2 of my friends in a foundry event while having my gun out and died and lost the 300 ammo and AR i just bought 2 minutes prior, and I asked a admin if i drop weapons and ammo in foundry because a few weeks ago guns were lootable in foundry and he told me "your weapons don't drop at foundry" i told him i lost my ammo and weapons and he proceeds to tell me that I basically shouldn't have brought my weapons and ammo into foundry making me sound like i'm an idiot. I proceeded to ask him how is he going to say stuff like this when he literally told me that guns dont drop in foundry and he told me to stop spamming the reports.

Watto Giovanni

Player
Player
d2d055060091b4e40941e735f2fe0702.png

Gyazo

Watto Giovanni

Player
Player
I was finishing editing all of this post and clicked Enter on accident so it sent this is why its scuffed as hell

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Your weapons don't drop they just vanish, if u die at Foundry. So if u have lost something course of dead it's not a motive to make reports to admins and offtop with this in reports.
+ Your complain is filled in incorrect form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom