Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harry Barnes
Suspect ID
ID 227412, ID 208258
Date of violation
Nov 4, 2023
Time of violation
12:44
Proofs
https://streamable.com/xfqa30

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
I was taking this guy to bank since i wanted him to take out money to bribe me (i am corrupt officer with bio). I take 10-15 inside and i hear car coming.

This means Rulebreak #1: ID 208258 has been Metagaming his info to ID 227412.

Rulebreak #2: ID 227412 runs in and shoots me without saying anything = RDM. And also i am inside a bank wich might count as unscripted GZ.

Rulebreak #3: After this they run outside and ID 227412 kills his friend then finishes him to get rid of the cuffs.

Very clear what they have done here.

Siddhu

Jay Shree Ram
Player
I was taking this guy to bank since i wanted him to take out money to bribe me (i am corrupt officer with bio). I take 10-15 inside and i hear car coming.

This means Rulebreak #1: ID 208258 has been Metagaming his info to ID 227412.

Rulebreak #2: ID 227412 runs in and shoots me without saying anything = RDM. And also i am inside a bank wich might count as unscripted GZ.

Rulebreak #3: After this they run outside and ID 227412 kills his friend then finishes him to get rid of the cuffs.

Very clear what they have done here.
first of i want too say this admin that time NG raid soo many vagos get arrested and other member safe he go waiting at DOC soo they just roaming that area if he find any gang member soo they saved but i not did any metagaming soo many vagos waiting there and this guy see in mini map some here and FIB car he just kill really i don't know why he kill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom