Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

carl005

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: YUSUF
2. Your age (OOC): 20
3. Time zone + Country: GMT+3 (Turkey)
4. Daily time played on the server: 01:00 PM - 01:00 AM
5. Average online per week: 50+ hours
6. Your Discord ID: yusuf.samiuysl
7. Your Nickname (IC):CARLtwo LYNX
8. Your ID: 178001
9. Your In-Game Level: 5 level and main 12 level
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): state
11: Languages Spoken: English and Turkish

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I believe that I have improved myself well in terms of how should behave towards the events and people around me in any situation and I always take my steps solution-oriented, so i want to come to a different place in my GrandRP career by joining the admin team.

I have spent time as a player of this big project for a long time and i had the opportunity to experience many things in the city, i worked in many organizations and had different memories in all of them, these are SAHP, LSPD, EMS and LifeInvader. I have been working at Lifeinvader for about 1.5 years and 1 term Head Executive I continued to work as Supervisor and Manager in other terms, and currently I continue to work as Head of Department. In short, I love working with the team.

2. What positions have you held in the city?:
State

3. What are your strengths?:
I like to approach people positively and help them.
If I am given a task, I focus on completing it in the shortest and most accurate way, with a solution-oriented approach.

4. What are your weaknesses?
I am outspoken person that's why i cannot hide my opinion from people.
I cannot be friends with everyone, I only include people in my circle of friends who I am sure are good so i don't have many friends.
Being emotional from time to time can sometimes be negative for me.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Many new people join the city every day, and I will do my best to help these people learn the game more easily, and to prevent them from violating the rules because they are new and do not know the rules yet.
I will do my best to solve the problems in the city in the most fair way.
I will maintain my impartiality in all situations and approach the situation with a solution-oriented approach.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
Yes (I don't have any business)

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?:
i don't have any IRL issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom