Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack Shakur
Administrators nickname
Eternal Belenciaga
Date
Jul 18, 2021
Time
3:14
Proofs
https://streamable.com/z5l5u2

Great

Save POV
Player
We were killing people and having fun in the event and somehow we found out that we were getting shot at by LMG we started shooting back and we found out that he doesn't die, when we got close to him we found out that it was Eternal Balenciaga and he was on god mode and using his powers just to kill us it is not the first time we had this problem with him, the POVs i'm gonna provide it's 2 situation where he using his powers

Eternal Godmode

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
The Eternal Godmode clip is my clip, you can clearly see that he tried to get me to hop out and fight him while he was in godmode, damaging and almost killing me. He claims that he didn't know he was in admin mode when I informed he was.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
I was talking about this stuff on Discord early I knew that was gonna happen.

Tell me about it, all for fun and shit but when you're literally just getting fucked over cos admin just spamming their commands reviving themselves / basically going into god mode and you're losing your guns and bullets / armour it isn't fun.

How about they hop on an alt character if they wanna enjoy and play on the same terms as everyone else?

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
I didnt realise that I had tag on at that time since I was in my car because it bugs out . I apologised for that earlier and I'm aplogising for it now as well , I accept any punishment that comes my way.

Julie Barr

Save POV
Player
Admins should have to play on an ALT if they wish to participate in the Purge event. There was no way you and the girl you were with weren't aware you were in Admin. Simply because, you have 10 people shooting at you and you're assuming every single shot missed? With LMG and Rev. And the girl acted shocked as if she didn't see you having a red tag the whole time. This wouldn't happen if you played on ALTs.

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
You were told multiple times that you were in god mode for over an hour-long period and your excuse is that you didn't know? you didn't realize that you had not once been shot? or people telling you over and over about being on admin duty?

Name Jeff

Player
Player
Tell me about it, all for fun and shit but when you're literally just getting fucked over cos admin just spamming their commands reviving themselves / basically going into god mode and you're losing your guns and bullets / armour it isn't fun.

How about they hop on an alt character if they wanna enjoy and play on the same terms as everyone else?
True admins shouldn't be playing on such events heck they shouldn't even be on a family or any rp cause they admins 🙏

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
Your excuse for having god mode was "you cant pick the gun up even if i die anyway" That is true but you fail to see the fact we lose guns since we CANT kill you.

Name Jeff

Player
Player
You were told multiple times that you were in god mode for over an hour-long period and your excuse is that you didn't know? you didn't realize that you had not once been shot? or people telling you over and over about being on admin duty?
Scam bro 😂

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player

100% I understand when admins couldn't have alts and during the purge they were allowed to shoot as an admin character. Now that admins are allowed alts I don't think they should participate at all during the event on there Admin account, Go to your alt and shoot if you want to participate

Name Jeff

Player
Player
100% I understand when admins couldn't have alts and during the purge they were allowed to shoot as an admin character. Now that admins are allowed alts I don't think they should participate at all during the event on there Admin account, Go to your alt and shoot if you want to participate
I don't think Admins should like play play I mean why become a admin if you wanna play 🤔

Potato Fries

Player
Player
Abusing the admin power GG.
First lets a streamer go wild on the streets killing and shooting people inside GZ mocking each and every server rules(Banks, gun stores, black market) for 5 full hours straight (from about 18:00 in game time) until the streamer was done streaming. Felt like they granted him an early access to purge lol.
And now I see this hahahah.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin will receive his punishment for this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom