Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Atkin

Commander | CALM DOWN
Player
information
1. Your name IRL:

-Efecan
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
-GMT +3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear):
-12:00PM- 12:00AM
5. Average online per day:
-10-15 Hours
6. Your Discord:
- queenyy. ID - 1089463773699510313
7. Your Nickname:
- Queen Atkinn
8. Your ID:
9.curator of the Crime section or State section: I wanna to be the curator of the crime section.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

-I have been in grand rp for more than 3 years and I want to be an admin to help grand and people as much as I can. I also think that I spent enough time in the game to help people's problems during the long years I spent at grand and to be able to solve people's problems.And the number of Turkish players playing on the server is increasing day by day and I have witnessed many times that some Turkish players do not know English and they try to speak Turkish with the admins, and as a Turkish I try to help every time. It's an honor for me to do and i also was admin on many servers and i believe i have experience and i spent 3 years in grand but i did every role in 5 years like FIB,NG etc. and grand always have a special place for me and it was always like that and all my experience and all i learned I want to continue here. and I will always be fair in his job, do what needs to be done early without delaying the given task in any way, and I will use the given authority without taking advantage and I will never abuse the given power, I have read the rules many times and I will obey the rules at every moment.

2. What are your strengths?
- The experience I have learned in my entire RP career is quite a lot. I have both the ability to communicate with people and the ability to make decisions, and no rules will ever leave my mind and I can always be in contact with everyone because I am always active on discord and My ability to stay calm and cool under pressure. Another strength I have is my attention to detail. This quality has served me well in both my personal and professional life and has helped me avoid making mistakes.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My weakness I focus too much on details. I thinking so much there are issues that I need to gain more RP experience.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?​

-No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom